Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 01:14 PM   #2481
Webkinz :)
nfosnowkats will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Is there any trick to winning the prizes? Or just random luck? I have not see the game ad yet, only the dvd ad. How often are the ads up?
nfosnowkats is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 01:15 PM   #2482
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Please remember there is no Gifting or trading outside the Gift Exchange. Thanks and good luck.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 01:16 PM   #2483
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

I've found that after clicking back and forth about 20 times, my account locks up and I have to reboot. Anybody else having this problem?
BubbaGump is offline Male
Old 10-08-2009, 01:18 PM   #2484

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

Im really getting so sad right now. I keep clicking and no add, welll plenty adds but not the one I want lol
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 01:21 PM   #2485
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

i have done this like 40 times and no add.

(the playable add, I have seen the other many times)
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 10-08-2009, 01:21 PM   #2486
arlobarlo is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i think the ads r gone for a while. SO i will talk to you guys l8r.
arlobarlo is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 01:22 PM   #2487
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Yesterday this time i was getting them like crazy,this is why i stayed up late last night,because with Ganz these things ( like the leaves) just go poof! so we did get alot of things last night.I'm hoping it shows back up.Has anyone checked Asian? i haven't yet.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:24 PM   #2488

chachabam is on a distinguished road

I saw the ad a few times earlier this morning....but none since....will try again later this afternoon.
chachabam is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 01:28 PM   #2489
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

I've found that if this thread is active, the ads are slow... Then someone says "they're back" and the posts here fizzle out for awhile.
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 01:31 PM   #2490
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by AKayeR
I have tried IE and Firefox. I didn't turn my ads off on webkins. I have cleared cookies and cache. I have tried to turnoff ad blocking by going to tools then options but I don't see anything about ad blocking.....Does anyone have any more suggestion I could try? Just not seeing the ad
I am so sorry that it wasn't the Adblock-not everyone has this software, but it is something that not everyone realizes could be there. I am all out of ideas, sorry! On my pc the Adblock Plus brand software is on my browser's toolbar under "tools", but maybe you have it somewhere else or not at all. You have done everything I have seen discussed here on WI. Right now I am not seeing the Play Game ad at all, just the one for the DVD, so you do not seem to be missing out right now,but most of us think that the ad will be back on this afternoon, so maybe you should give Ganz a call and see what they think...

Good Luck!!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: