Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 12:57 PM   #2471
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

i dont understand why in the prices they did not add a Witch costumne.

We are in Halleween, we need the Bad Witch costume\

Imaginyour pet dress as a bad witch for Halloween treats
MarianHM is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 12:58 PM   #2472
Webkinz :)

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

What I don't understand is why would they make it so hard to get the add. It is crazy l thats what I feel like im doing.....
dana1199 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 01:05 PM   #2473

AKayeR will become famous soon enough

I have tried IE and Firefox. I didn't turn my ads off on webkins. I have cleared cookies and cache. I have tried to turnoff ad blocking by going to tools then options but I don't see anything about ad blocking.....Does anyone have any more suggestion I could try? Just not seeing the ad
AKayeR is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 01:05 PM   #2474
Azuzza25

Azuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with graceAzuzza wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by kwilter
Last night i was able to get items for the Snow White game but today the ad does not show up. I've clicked back and forth more than 100 times. Anyone else have this problem?
I am having the same problem. I have not seen the ad with the game since about nine last night.
Azuzza is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 01:06 PM   #2475
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

The game came fast early this a.m. but now I haven't been able to click on any on either account. Maybe tonight.....
quellie is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 01:09 PM   #2476
arlobarlo is an unknown quantity at this point

*edit* There is no gifting or trading outside the GE. Thanks.
~Jennielou

Last edited by Jennielou; 10-08-2009 at 01:14 PM..
arlobarlo is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 01:09 PM   #2477
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

Thanks to Cloud One, I'm finally able to get the ads showing up again... Hope to find some tonight...
Old 10-08-2009, 01:10 PM   #2478
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Azuzza
I am having the same problem. I have not seen the ad with the game since about nine last night.
I think they have taken the ads off until after school time. Try again 2:30 then 3:00 and then maybe it will be back.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 01:12 PM   #2479
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

I've added a link to the Wiki guide to the article and first post
Justin is offline Male
Old 10-08-2009, 01:13 PM   #2480
Gifted

BubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond reputeBubbaGump has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by madd4baseball
Does Ganz realize there are A) homeschooled kids and B) year-round schools where kids are on break for three weeks every 9 week quarter???
I'm sure they realize that, but I would assume they're trying to cater to the majority; in this case, the vast majority. I'd like to get more ads during the morning and late night hours when I'm usually on (after clicking hundreds of times, I've yet to get any prizes), but I understand that I'm not a part of the demographic they're trying to reach.
BubbaGump is offline Male
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: