Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 12:37 PM   #2461
Webkinz :)
arlobarlo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

thnx! im off school 2day cuz of budget cuts! GO BUDGET CUTS!!! LOLZ thnx! but wat am i goin to do for 5 hrs???

Well yesterday i was able to get them up on firefox but 2day no luck. Thnx for the school hrs idea!

Last edited by arlobarlo; 10-08-2009 at 12:37 PM..
arlobarlo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 12:38 PM   #2462
Unregistered

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Spent too many hours on my Americans accounts yesterday and did pretty well as follows:

Gooseberry Pie - very common
Fresh Apple - very common
Magic Mirror - very common
Glass Apple - common
Dwarf outfit - common
Dwarf hat - common
Empty rocks - rare
Snow-White dress - rare
100 kinz cash - rare
Dwarf shoes - very rare

It was pretty stead stream, better on some accounts than on others.

Then at 11:00 (Pacific time) during American maintenance tried my niece's European account. It was amazing. The game was there every 2-5 clicks. The distribution was totally different:

Gooseberry Pie - common
Fresh Apple - common
Magic Mirror - none
Glass Apple - none
Dwarf outfit - very rare
Dwarf hat - rare
Empty rocks - common
Snow-White dress - very common
100 kinz cash - very common
Dwarf shoes - very common (the most)

I haven't seen any this morning and am thinking it is probably a waste of my time. Hope this evening will bring as good a crop as last night.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:42 PM   #2463
pupsandfoals

pups-and-foals is just really nicepups-and-foals is just really nice

no problem! that's what WI is here for
pups-and-foals is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 12:44 PM   #2464
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by arlobarlo
thnx! im off school 2day cuz of budget cuts! GO BUDGET CUTS!!! LOLZ thnx! but wat am i goin to do for 5 hrs???

Well yesterday i was able to get them up on firefox but 2day no luck. Thnx for the school hrs idea!
That's awful to shorten school because of budget cuts. There must be a better way.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 12:45 PM   #2465

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by home50
Goggle Chrome works for me, but no ads for me right now. Harvesting gardens is so hard to do while something exciting is happening!
Some of my gardens have died I am afraid! With all the 'please wait's I was getting, I optted not to worry about the few veggies I'd have to dig up in favor of searching for more ads!!

View Post Originally Posted by girldies4
Oh, Cheeky! You're a doll! I'm actualy using IE, also. I switched because I was wondering if Firefox was the problem. This is so frustrating! Thanks for your help. I'll be checkin the link you post, too.
Hope it works well for you tonight. It is great that we have time for people to iron out their issues and get some of these great items!! (I really feel sorry for those people not connected to WI!!)

View Post Originally Posted by pups-and-foals
thank-you all for the tips. I will definitely try during after school. And if it still doesn't show up, I'll disable adblock since that was one of the tips on Cloud One's wiki. If it still doesn't work, I will try a different browser. I'll check back and tell you how it went.
Good luck to you!

View Post Originally Posted by arlobarlo
SO peeps! any luck today?

OK i get the MOVIE ads but not the game! grrrr This is making me mad!
None so far for me, but I have just been checking in occasionally. I imagine they will be starting up in another hour or so.

Good luck everyone!!

And thanks Cloud One for your thread with tips. I have been sending people there. It is very helpful.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 12:46 PM   #2466

madd4baseball will become famous soon enough

Does Ganz realize there are A) homeschooled kids and B) year-round schools where kids are on break for three weeks every 9 week quarter???
madd4baseball is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 12:49 PM   #2467

kwilter is on a distinguished road

Last night i was able to get items for the Snow White game but today the ad does not show up. I've clicked back and forth more than 100 times. Anyone else have this problem?
kwilter is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 12:51 PM   #2468
arlobarlo is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG like on every time i go from the arcade to the newpaper i get the movie ad not the game! AHHH im frieking out AGAIN!!
arlobarlo is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 12:52 PM   #2469
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
And thanks Cloud One for your thread with tips. I have been sending people there. It is very helpful.
You're welcome. And thank you

If you forget the link, tell people to go to the WIki and type "Dwarf" or "Snow White" in the search field. -That'll get them to the page.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:57 PM   #2470
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Hello everyone-I was only seeing the red ganz ad until I turned off my Adblock software-even though Webkinz World had an Adblock exemption, I could not see anything but WW ads until I disabled Adblock completely. I use Firefox and since I disabled Adblock I have been getting the ads no problem, same frequency as everyone else. Go to your browsers' toolbar, check under tools, and disable any Adblock software. Hopefully that will solve your problem like it did mine!
Good luck!

View Post Originally Posted by madd4baseball
Does Ganz realize there are A) homeschooled kids and B) year-round schools where kids are on break for three weeks every 9 week quarter???
Yeah, and my kids get home from school a lot earlier than 3 pm! Not to mention all of us addicted grown-ups who do not have the time for this when the kids are home, at least not until later in the evening when everyone is in bed! I had the same issue with the fall fest leaves-peak from 4 to 7???? Really?? When we are getting homework done and dinner made and playing after school sports and clubs? There should be even distribution throughout the day to accommodate everyone!

Last edited by wikkikinz; 10-08-2009 at 12:57 PM..
wikkikinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: