Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 09:36 AM   #2411
Webkinz :)

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

No ads here either. :-(
princessjuleia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 09:41 AM   #2412
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Since its now the middle of the school day, it appears that it will run the same as yesterday, and the ads will come back later in the day. Although I had few in the afternonn and more ads late last evening.

We've been doing 3 accounts open at the same time, and the rocks are completely random for us. While there will be great prizes in the middle on one account, another will yield only rock. Same with the edge, some will have nothing while the other accounts have great prizes. We just keep clicking and having fun with it. Don't see any pattern to it.

Its our first time doing one of these click-to-win ads. We wonder if the items will end up in the curio shop like the bee costume, or go away completely. Have to wait & see. For now, the seven dwarves are mulitplying seven-fold.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 09:47 AM   #2413
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

Is anybodys dock looking strange today? I have several blank spaces between different items. Not sure if its another glitch or has something to do with having a lot of items in the dock.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:48 AM   #2414

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by iLoveMyDogJozey
I got the leaves at the fall fest but just no ads showing up anymore on some peoples accounts. i have only gotten to play twice but then the ads stopped coming

Hopefully they will start coming for us

Thanks!!

iLoveDogs

:gr::chi::cs::husky::acs::bas::samoyed::sch:
Same here. I got some leaves during the fall fest and I saw the ad 3 times the first day. Since then, it will not appear on my account, my niece's account, or my nephew's account. Really frustrating. I have cleared my cache, deleted cookies, switched browsers 3 times, switched computers, gone to all the different pages and back to Today's Activities and 4 out of 5 times the ad is for Cats and Dogs.

Just want to add a thank you to those who have tried to help and who have offered to share their items. I just want it to work for everyone, but I do appreciate the kindness.
Margo is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 09:49 AM   #2415

hiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with gracehiphopten wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Stopped for me as well.

FYI...... AVOID the loading of dailies and go from front page to Kinzpost!

ITS MUCH FASTER!!
Old 10-08-2009, 09:55 AM   #2416
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
Since its now the middle of the school day, it appears that it will run the same as yesterday, and the ads will come back later in the day. Although I had few in the afternonn and more ads late last evening.

We've been doing 3 accounts open at the same time, and the rocks are completely random for us. While there will be great prizes in the middle on one account, another will yield only rock. Same with the edge, some will have nothing while the other accounts have great prizes. We just keep clicking and having fun with it. Don't see any pattern to it.

Its our first time doing one of these click-to-win ads. We wonder if the items will end up in the curio shop like the bee costume, or go away completely. Have to wait & see. For now, the seven dwarves are mulitplying seven-fold.
We never know if they will end up in the curio shop or not. The chipmunk costumes did not. It may depend on the movie company. Bee Movie was by Dreamworks. They are probably not as strict as
Disney.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 09:56 AM   #2417
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I only had 1 ad in last hour, but not the one for game. I will just keep looking, will check back with everyone.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 10:03 AM   #2418
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

wow lots of comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they are randomely on an hour and than they go away after an hour.......
maybe that how it works??
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 10:10 AM   #2419
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for all these great tips & help !! Have a great day Everyone !! Click, Click, Click !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 10:12 AM   #2420

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

I got another dvd and blu- ray ad only. I am not surprised

iLoveDogs

:gr::bdog::cs::husky::acs::bas::samoyed::sch:
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: