Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 08:59 AM   #2401
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I got WAYYYY more empty rocks this morning than ever. Anyone else notciing that? Maybe they're not giving as much?...
Dutchmother is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 09:06 AM   #2402
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by nathansmom40
Thank you so much, DIXIECUP, for advising about turning off the "My Page" ad blocker! That did the trick for me.

I also spoke to a really terrific customer service rep at GANZ, and he advised me that there are "peak times" to see the ad. He said 3 p.m. is the peak time. Hope that helps everyone!

I am finally seeing the DVD ad, and am hopeful that I'll see the game this afternoon (I haven't seen it once, sadly!)

Good luck everyone!

Hugs, Nathansmom

Thank you for sharing this! I'm sure that it will help people who have not been seeing as many ads! I haven't seen one in almost a half an hour, but that's fine because I really need to get up and get going today! Good luck everyone!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 09:13 AM   #2403

Lovetoread is on a distinguished road

I'm not finding it!
Lovetoread is offline Male
Old 10-08-2009, 09:18 AM   #2404
Grammikinz

Grammikinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not getting it this morning, either (10amKT). Got it tons of times yesterday, only a few empty rocks. Having trouble finding the Dwarf Shoes - Got several outfits, dresses, apples, etc. Anybody have any clues on getting the shoes? PM me if there's a secret to that, please ;-)
Grammikinz is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 09:19 AM   #2405
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No secret, just keep digging, try the front rocks, though
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 09:24 AM   #2406
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Have the ads dried up for everyone? I am not finding them anymore. I got tons from 7:00 - about 9:00 now I can't find any.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 09:26 AM   #2407
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

same here
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 09:28 AM   #2408
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I think they rotate all the prizes threw all the rocks and there is mostly food I found I get more of the clothes and items by hitting the same rocks over and over.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:33 AM   #2409
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Also since clicking so much back and forth, I have noticed my Today's Activities are always loading. I didn't think about them yesterday, but I just figured since I wasn't getting much I would do my today's activities. Anyway they're not there.
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 09:35 AM   #2410
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by All4my5girls
Have the ads dried up for everyone? I am not finding them anymore. I got tons from 7:00 - about 9:00 now I can't find any.
I have not seen an ad in about an hour. I'm thinking that the ads will be slow to non existant until school lets out.
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: