Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 08:38 AM   #2391
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I time my adss.

i manage to have 5 adds at 9:00 in 6 minutes and a half

now after 15 minutes i have ge none.

i have get some DVD adds but no game
MarianHM is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 08:38 AM   #2392
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I can do that, yes
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 08:40 AM   #2393
is a Jedi
Webkinz :)

Kryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond repute

Is anyone still getting kinzcash? I got around 4,000 and now I'm not getting any
Kryptonut1 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 08:43 AM   #2394

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

Just got the dvd ad but no game again

iLoveDogs
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 08:44 AM   #2395

elizabeth770 is on a distinguished road

I am getting more "Play Now" ads at the "top of the hour," then they tapering off....eventually to none. I also get more during prime "kid hours," like 4 p.m. It seems to be set to come up more at certain times of the day...like now, when I am only getting the ad for the DVD, without the "Play Now" ad.
elizabeth770 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 08:46 AM   #2396

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by AKayeR
Day 3 and I'm not seeing the ad at all. Has anyone else not got the ad?
Do you have your ads from anyone else other than ganz turned off? Check the me and my pets thing for that.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 08:47 AM   #2397

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by elizabeth770
I am getting more "Play Now" ads at the "top of the hour," then they tapering off....eventually to none. I also get more during prime "kid hours," like 4 p.m. It seems to be set to come up more at certain times of the day...like now, when I am only getting the ad for the DVD, without the "Play Now" ad.

Hoefully I will get the play now ad at around 4pm. I just got an ad for the dvd too.

Thanks

iLoveDogs

:gr::chi::bdog::cs::husky::acs::bas::samoyed::sch:
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 08:49 AM   #2398
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Kryptonut1
Is anyone still getting kinzcash? I got around 4,000 and now I'm not getting any
At 9:24 kinztime I got 3ookc in one game
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 08:51 AM   #2399
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

OMG thanks about the add blocker on webbies!!! I forgot/didnt ever know it was there. and the two accounts that arent getting the adds have that blocked. Thanks!!!!
prettyirishgirl is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 08:59 AM   #2400
nathansmom40 will become famous soon enough

Thank you so much, DIXIECUP, for advising about turning off the "My Page" ad blocker! That did the trick for me.

I also spoke to a really terrific customer service rep at GANZ, and he advised me that there are "peak times" to see the ad. He said 3 p.m. is the peak time. Hope that helps everyone!

I am finally seeing the DVD ad, and am hopeful that I'll see the game this afternoon (I haven't seen it once, sadly!)

Good luck everyone!

Hugs, Nathansmom
nathansmom40 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: