Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 06:35 AM   #2371
Call me Dianna!
Webkinz :)

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Well so far i am doing great! I got 2 mirrors 7 pies 14 apples 3 dwarf outfits and 2 snow whites outfits and one nothing! And i was only on for 2 minutes!
Demi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 06:38 AM   #2372
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I have gotten all but mirrors this morning. I figure I am just not clicking the right rocks.

I am getting a lot of shoes and KC. I am not complaining about that at all.

Last edited by All4my5girls; 10-08-2009 at 06:38 AM..
All4my5girls is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 07:03 AM   #2373
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

I wonder if they will give us other colors of dwarf clothes. Why specify green dwarf clothes unless you're going to also have red, orange, and others?
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 07:07 AM   #2374
Unregistered

I find these things a lot on my webkinz account. My daughter tried for over an hour last night and found nothing (I was doing mine at the same time as her and saw the "game" about 15 times). My husband has a Webkinz account too (daughter HAD to buy him a webkinz for his b-day) and he has not seen one either. We've tried clearing the cache on their computers but even if I log on to their accounts from my computer I don't see them. It's annoying!

We also get the "please wait" or the screen just stops loading (on various computers) but mostly with their accounts....
Old 10-08-2009, 07:23 AM   #2375
ell exscuuuuse me

Iamthesoccerman will become famous soon enough

I keep getting the non-clickables!!

I keep getting the non-clickables!!
Is anyone else having this problem?
Iamthesoccerman is offline Male
Old 10-08-2009, 07:34 AM   #2376
Unregistered

Wink Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I got all of the items =D
Old 10-08-2009, 07:34 AM   #2377
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm not getting please wait-only a wierd title glitch...and it isn't awarding my shoes...and I'm not seeing any mirrors or apples today-at all..I give up for now..

Click the image to open in full size.
I was getting that last night, and CheekyDB had all the different codes figured out so you could tell what you won. (If you want to look it up, it would have been from about 10:00 last night ) I don't care what it says, just as long as the prize winds up in my dock!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 07:41 AM   #2378

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

I was just on, and it was ok. The surge died after two or three times, though.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 07:46 AM   #2379

AKayeR will become famous soon enough

Day 3 and I'm not seeing the ad at all. Has anyone else not got the ad?
AKayeR is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 07:47 AM   #2380

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

Still noo ad I wish they would show up more often on my account

iLoveDogs
:gr::bdog::chi::cs::husky::samoyed::sch:
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: