Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 01:55 AM   #2351
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Wow, there sure were lots of those adds on tonight! After maintenance started, I switched to my daughter's Asian account, and I was getting an add probably about every 3-4 clicks, once or twice I got three in a row. My eyes are all wonky now, but it's hard to quit when you're getting another add after just another click or two.... I was sure getting a lot of shoes tonight, though, as well as a lot of KC, but hardly any diamond apples or mirrors.

And to think we have another 4 days of this. We'll be up to our eyeballs in dwarf outfits, apples and pies. Have you noticed that most of the items have a pretty good sell-back value at the W shop? The mirror and diamond apple sell for 100 KC, the clothing varies from 30 to 65 KC, if I remember right. Anyways, time for bed...
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2009, 02:25 AM   #2352
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im finally so happy with something................. its not stingy this time at all.............. and it goes so much better this way.................... such a good feeling ................

tonight believe it or not the best thing im getting is the snow white outfit.................
and the elf costume is sooooooooooooo cute when you have the shoues and hat on too
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 03:24 AM   #2353
BKWFL

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by poohemk
Somebody Help! I'm addicted and can't quit clicking the ads. Gooseberry pie anyone!
just keep clicking

I did it from 9 a.m until 10 p.m.

it is addictive, but lots of fun as well....

have fun and don't you worry too much, we all do it

and then we look for a good shrink
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 04:19 AM   #2354

mpledger is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
I hate this whole promotion. I am trying to help my niece get a few items but despite hours spent at all different times of the day, there are no ads for me or her. We have tried 3 different computers and 3 different browsers. It is so frustrating to hear that others have gotten hundreds of each item when we can't get anything. I am now sorry that I told her about it at all. If I hadn't she wouldn't know that she was missing out on something everyone else gets to do.
I was going nuts like you ... then I tried clearing my cache and I also went to the website quoted.

It was probably clearing my cache that did it.

So logout of webkinz. Then on IE go Tools > Internet Options > <general> then under "Browsing History" chose <Delete> then tick the box for "Temporary Internet Files" and then <Delete>

Anyway, now I have everything but the shoes.

Hope it works for you.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:44 AM   #2355
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

5:30 am - Asian Acct - clicks to get SW game:

1, 22, 4, 2, 10, 4, 8, 6, 7, 2

I've almost got my 7 dwarf costumes! (I just need a few more hats). This is a lot more fun than gardening!

Now what am I going to do with 8 princess dresses?

Last edited by Jarrah; 10-08-2009 at 04:50 AM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 05:10 AM   #2356
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

It's going on for 10 more days? incredible! Where am I going to put all these items?
Old 10-08-2009, 05:27 AM   #2357
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OH Now THAT is COOL!! I haven't seen one of these since the Chipmunks Ganz This really makes up for not getting any costumes last year
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 05:29 AM   #2358
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
OH Now THAT is COOL!! I haven't seen one of these since the Chipmunks Ganz This really makes up for not getting any costumes last year
Do you know how long the chipmunk ad ran for (that was before my time)??? I can't believe they are letting us click so many times for so many days-

Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 05:34 AM   #2359

Tagna is on a distinguished road

Smooth sailing this morning! I think I am just about done as I've got:

40 goosberry pies
41 apples
37 dwarf costumes
18 dwarf hats
8 shoes
24 diamond apples
50 enchanted mirrors

I'm starting to mail out thing to friends though. I have too much! lol
Tagna is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 05:37 AM   #2360
Soapie0

Soapie0 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

How cool! On my very first go at it! Good 'ol Snow White!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgFollowing Prizes.jpg (24.7 KB, 10 views)
Soapie0 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: