Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 11:47 PM   #2331
arwenevenstar
Webkinz :)

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
I hate this whole promotion. I am trying to help my niece get a few items but despite hours spent at all different times of the day, there are no ads for me or her. We have tried 3 different computers and 3 different browsers. It is so frustrating to hear that others have gotten hundreds of each item when we can't get anything. I am now sorry that I told her about it at all. If I hadn't she wouldn't know that she was missing out on something everyone else gets to do.
I was having the same issue-tried everything, but what finally worked for me was disabling my Adblock software, under Tools on my browsers' toolbar. Even though WW had an exemption, it was still blocking the ads. Try that, clear your cache, and re-log in and see if that helps. I use Firefox and am now having ads galore!

Good luck!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 11:56 PM   #2332
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

tried ALL of these suggestions- ITS EVERYTIME i GO BACK TO NEWSPAPER IT freezes up-everytime

I GOT 10 MINUTES BEFORE 12 MIDNIGHT BUT AFTER MIDNIGHT LAST TWO NIGHTS I GET FREEZING, verY very annoying

Last edited by toricutie; 10-07-2009 at 11:56 PM..
Old 10-07-2009, 11:58 PM   #2333
Start each day HAPPY
Gifted

nmiller8 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Margo
I hate this whole promotion. I am trying to help my niece get a few items but despite hours spent at all different times of the day, there are no ads for me or her. We have tried 3 different computers and 3 different browsers. It is so frustrating to hear that others have gotten hundreds of each item when we can't get anything. I am now sorry that I told her about it at all. If I hadn't she wouldn't know that she was missing out on something everyone else gets to do.
I'm sorry you are having a hard time

I am not seeing the ads on any of my US account, but when I use my Asia account they are showing up every time I click back to the newzpaper.
nmiller8 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 12:00 AM   #2334
poohemk

poohemk will become famous soon enough

Somebody Help! I'm addicted and can't quit clicking the ads. Gooseberry pie anyone!
Old 10-08-2009, 12:02 AM   #2335
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

as i have no asia account that does me no good

ME ME ME PLEASE, also can't go into arcade last 2 days after midnight either
Old 10-08-2009, 12:03 AM   #2336
Start each day HAPPY
Gifted

nmiller8 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by toricutie
as i have no asia account that does me no good
Are you not seeing the ads either? Maybe... they haven't started on the US account yet??? I have enough Snow White items.... I could share!
nmiller8 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 12:11 AM   #2337
toricutie2000

i see the ad but as it is on the newspaper page & EVERYTIME I GO BACK TO IT FREEZES it does me no good

i have been logging in & out like 40 times in last 65 minutes & no luck

finally got 1 to work

& froze again but got a Snow White dress & apple
Old 10-08-2009, 12:16 AM   #2338
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

im sooo happy this has started to work for me ")

Pies 47
hats 25
dresses 15
shoes 3
apples 33
dwarf clothes 20
mirrors 50
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2009, 12:23 AM   #2339
toricutie2000

yea got 2 nd try then Froze up again
Old 10-08-2009, 12:24 AM   #2340
I love this place!!!

BrandyLynn is on a distinguished road

I can go back and forth a few times but then the front page starts freezing. I can't seem to get a pair of shoes though. So far...

goose berry pies- 7
hats- 6
dresses- 5
shoes- 0
apples- 6
dwarf outfits- 10
enchanted mirrors- 9

diamond apples- 7
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: