Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 11:03 PM   #2321
Webkinz :)

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I had a great day today. I will never have to buy another apple to make fruit salad. I have enough dwarf clothes for most of my pets, but many will have to go without shoes since they are scarce. I will never run out of the pies and the pets love them and hold them over for a very long time. I can fill two rooms with the diamond apples. I don't have too many snow white dresses, but what I have will be plenty. Oh I haven't played one single game in the arcade or tournament arena and forgot all about Doug the Dog. I did manage to enter the cooking & beauty pageant at the stadium. I did have to wear my wrist brace for the carpel tunnel throughout the day. Can you tell I'm having fun?
mygaga55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 11:05 PM   #2322
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by i'm unique:)
Here's what I have so far:
Apples: too many to count (plus I sold all of them so I can't remember)
100 kc: 10
Gooseberry pies: 14
Purple dwarf hats: 7
Green dwarf costume: 12
Dwar shoes: 6
Fairy tale dress: 7
Magic mirrors: 7
Diamond apples: 5

I just started a couple hours ago so this is pretty good!
congrats. you are getting pretty good shoe ratios for your elf suit

View Post Originally Posted by wikkikinz
Thanks again, just tried to rep you but couldn't leave the reason why-hit the wrong button-so here it is-thanks for the kind words and support!

Have a great night!
your very welcome again. Goodnight

View Post Originally Posted by mygaga55
I had a great day today. I will never have to buy another apple to make fruit salad. I have enough dwarf clothes for most of my pets, but many will have to go without shoes since they are scarce. I will never run out of the pies and the pets love them and hold them over for a very long time. I can fill two rooms with the diamond apples. I don't have too many snow white dresses, but what I have will be plenty. Oh I haven't played one single game in the arcade or tournament arena and forgot all about Doug the Dog. I did manage to enter the cooking & beauty pageant at the stadium. I did have to wear my wrist brace for the carpel tunnel throughout the day. Can you tell I'm having fun?
lol i think i will need a brace by the end of the week as well.
wkwcollecter is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:08 PM   #2323
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

AARRGGHHH was just on, played twice before midnight & now since midnight it has frozen up on me 6 times & had to log back in each time
Old 10-07-2009, 11:08 PM   #2324

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by wkwcollecter
I sure am glad you got it working. Hope you get lots of items as well. :-)
i find the easiest and fastest way to get the ads is to click on todays activities, then play on the bingo ad, the x out the bingo window. you click in one big circle at the top of your screen and it goes by really fast
Perfect moves -- I needed a change from what I was doing. Good to have a couple options for this crazyness
Thanks
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:09 PM   #2325

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

How could I forget about the mirrors. I have so many my 52 pets can have one in each of their rooms. This game does come with a glitch. On my dock there is a duck that says it's the fairy charm candy. It is so funny!
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:11 PM   #2326
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

i wish- i got apple, diamond apple & 100 & still freezes up
Old 10-07-2009, 11:13 PM   #2327
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Perfect moves -- I needed a change from what I was doing. Good to have a couple options for this crazyness
Thanks
lol ya i switch back and forth from these three

todays activities - newspaper-todays activities - ect
or
newspaper- magic forest - newspaper - etc
or
todays activities - bingo - x - todays activities - etc

i get bored easily so i have to keep changing my rutine.
wkwcollecter is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:35 PM   #2328

Margo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the rep
Margo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the repMargo invented the rep

I hate this whole promotion. I am trying to help my niece get a few items but despite hours spent at all different times of the day, there are no ads for me or her. We have tried 3 different computers and 3 different browsers. It is so frustrating to hear that others have gotten hundreds of each item when we can't get anything. I am now sorry that I told her about it at all. If I hadn't she wouldn't know that she was missing out on something everyone else gets to do.
Margo is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:39 PM   #2329

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by wkwcollecter
lol ya i switch back and forth from these three

todays activities - newspaper-todays activities - ect
or
newspaper- magic forest - newspaper - etc
or
todays activities - bingo - x - todays activities - etc

i get bored easily so i have to keep changing my rutine.
I have been doing that too, but with some accounts I find that I need to stay away from the today's activities page -- get please wait on it. So I find that I tend to favor the news-kinzpost-news route!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:45 PM   #2330
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

I have a new, easier "quick tip"...working like a charm for me ...instead of going to the newspaper/daily activities/newspaper combo, - try doing it THIS way instead..newspaper/kinz post/newspaper combo..you can eliminate one click right off the bat, & make your "mouse travel time" go BUCKETS quicker
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: