Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 10:50 PM   #2311
arwenevenstar
Webkinz :)

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Thanks for the kind words-I just got off of a Facebook chat and my friend told me to turn off Adblock Plus-so here it goes!

Hey, the ads are changing!! I have not gotten a snow white one yet, but at least I am seeing something different now, not just the red Ganz ad-wish me luck, but I think I am finally on the right track!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 10:50 PM   #2312
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by wikkikinz
Wow, I have tried everything listed and not one ad on three different accounts. I have no idea what server our accounts are on, but this is just as big a bust for us as fall festival, which had next to nothing for us until the last day. What a huge aggravation to hear of people getting hundreds of items, and not being able to get even one across three accounts and 6 hours. Can't stand this. All the servers need to operate the same-this is grossly unfair!!
i really wish i could help you out. I really dont know what to say to you. I am sure you have tried everything i can think of to try and get the ads. Is there another computer you could try on to see if the problem is at your computer or your account?
wkwcollecter is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 10:50 PM   #2313
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Wow, I have tried everything listed and not one ad on three different accounts. I have no idea what server our accounts are on, but this is just as big a bust for us as fall festival, which had next to nothing for us until the last day. What a huge aggravation to hear of people getting hundreds of items, and not being able to get even one across three accounts and 6 hours. Can't stand this. All the servers need to operate the same-this is grossly unfair!!
Aww, sad day. You can't find any? I feel bad for you. Yeah, at first it is pretty rough trying to find them, but keep trying! don't give up hope! they'll eventually show up. besides, it goes on 'till the 18th o you have time. if worst comes to worst, I could add you on ww and send you some of my items. I'm finding the ad a ton of times! Good luck!
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #2314

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I was wondering why only my account and my 2 grandson's accounts were seeing the ads and not my granddaughter. Well, I checked to see if she had her ads checked and turned off and she sure did. I contacted Ganz through the customer service section and they said it would take 1 to three days to reset then she would be able to turn them back on.
mygaga55 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #2315
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Looks like the ads are finally changing for me-no Snow White yet, but I have just gotten different ads than I had before, so I think that Adblock must have been the problem, even though WW had been exempt from that before. I had to turn it off completely-hope this helps others out there that were having the same problem as me. TURN OFF ADBLOCK PLUS SOFTWARE! HAVING AN EXEMPTION IS NOT ENOUGH!!

Good luck all, and thank you all for the support and advice-you all rock!!
Old 10-07-2009, 10:55 PM   #2316
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Looks like the ads are finally changing for me-no Snow White yet, but I have just gotten different ads than I had before, so I think that Adblock must have been the problem, even though WW had been exempt from that before. I had to turn it off completely-hope this helps others out there that were having the same problem as me. TURN OFF ADBLOCK PLUS SOFTWARE! HAVING AN EXEMPTION IS NOT ENOUGH!!

Good luck all, and thank you all for the support and advice-you all rock!!
I sure am glad you got it working. Hope you get lots of items as well. :-)
i find the easiest and fastest way to get the ads is to click on todays activities, then play on the bingo ad, the x out the bingo window. you click in one big circle at the top of your screen and it goes by really fast
Old 10-07-2009, 11:01 PM   #2317
arwenevenstar

Thanks so much-just got my first game-awesome!! Please spread the word-Adblock plus has to be turned OFF to be most effective! Thanks again everyone, you are all the best!
Old 10-07-2009, 11:02 PM   #2318
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Here's what I have so far:
Apples: too many to count (plus I sold all of them so I can't remember)
100 kc: 10
Gooseberry pies: 14
Purple dwarf hats: 7
Green dwarf costume: 12
Dwar shoes: 6
Fairy tale dress: 7
Magic mirrors: 7
Diamond apples: 5

I just started a couple hours ago so this is pretty good!
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:02 PM   #2319
1collector
Gifted

Donation Award 

Thanks so much-just got my first game-awesome!! Please spread the word-Adblock plus has to be turned OFF to be most effective! Thanks again everyone, you are all the best!
congrats. Its quite addicting though. I have stopped for the night but i am sure i will be back on tomorow after work. lol
Old 10-07-2009, 11:02 PM   #2320
arwenevenstar

View Post Originally Posted by wkwcollecter
I sure am glad you got it working. Hope you get lots of items as well. :-)
i find the easiest and fastest way to get the ads is to click on todays activities, then play on the bingo ad, the x out the bingo window. you click in one big circle at the top of your screen and it goes by really fast
Thanks again, just tried to rep you but couldn't leave the reason why-hit the wrong button-so here it is-thanks for the kind words and support!

Have a great night!
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: