Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 10:33 PM   #2301
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

This is really cool I cant believe we have till the 18th, I wih you all luck & fun !! Its awesome !!

View Post Originally Posted by pogokitty123
are you positive we have until the 18th?

Yes its on the first page of this thread awesome !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 10:35 PM   #2302

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

No, not for a little while. They may be back in awhile. They seem to cycle in and out.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 10:35 PM   #2303
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by pogokitty123
are you positive we have until the 18th?
that is what the anouncent on the home page of WI said.

"according to information from Ganz customer service the promotion will run until Sunday, October 18"
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 10:35 PM   #2304
hy not smile!?!
Webkinz :)

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Congratulations, guys!!!

Here are my totals so far:

Apples 40
Pies 46
Dresses 25
Dwarf shoes 18
Dwarf costume 37
Dwarf hat 21
Diamond apple 8
Enchanted mirror
poguee_smiles is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 10:36 PM   #2305
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

Hmmm.... apples, apples, apples.... do we really need them? I just found 3 IN A ROW, TWO TIMES! Why, Why, Why? why can't they be scarce like the elf shoes? I have so many, that I sold all of hem and made 100 kc. I was glad that they were actually of some use. I don't mean the diamond apples, I mean the regular, w-shop apples. (the ones that only sell for 3 kc.) Oh well... I am now to 4 pairs of elf shoes! yay! I'm just gonna keep stocking up becuase I know that they are going to be rare in the future, so they will be good trading items or gifts!
i'm unique:) is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 10:39 PM   #2306

pogokitty123 is a jewel in the roughpogokitty123 is a jewel in the rough

webkinz is working really good for me so im gonna fly

it usually doesnt go so fast so im gonna go have fun!

ill chat tho
pogokitty123 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 10:41 PM   #2307
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

ok well i am done for the night. my goal at the begining of this promotion was to get 25 of everything. then i passed that and my new goal was 50 of everything.

Now i have put 100 of everything in my storage rooms (i spent all those 100 kinzcash coins to buy the storage). Of course i just sold the apples to the wshop.

and after having 100 of everything i still have this left
Attached Images
File Type: jpgsnowhite.JPG (20.4 KB, 17 views)
wkwcollecter is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 10:41 PM   #2308
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Wow, I have tried everything listed and not one ad on three different accounts. I have no idea what server our accounts are on, but this is just as big a bust for us as fall festival, which had next to nothing for us until the last day. What a huge aggravation to hear of people getting hundreds of items, and not being able to get even one across three accounts and 6 hours. Can't stand this. All the servers need to operate the same-this is grossly unfair!!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 10:43 PM   #2309
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

oops i forgot to mention i also sent 3 items to every single person in my friends list (188 people) that was mostly ies though that i sent.
wkwcollecter is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 10:47 PM   #2310
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by wikkikinz
Wow, I have tried everything listed and not one ad on three different accounts. I have no idea what server our accounts are on, but this is just as big a bust for us as fall festival, which had next to nothing for us until the last day. What a huge aggravation to hear of people getting hundreds of items, and not being able to get even one across three accounts and 6 hours. Can't stand this. All the servers need to operate the same-this is grossly unfair!!
Wow Wikkikinz, I'm so sorry to hear about this! I agree, that is not fair at all! When the moon lamps were retired, my server still let me buy them a day AFTER they were announced as retired! Although that worked nicely for me, it is not fair to everyone else, and takes the fun out of it! I would call Ganz if I were you....there are a lot of kids out there who are not having much fun with this event, and that's not nice!
Bindidog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: