Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 09:21 PM   #2261
Unregistered

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!!

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I just won 2 Dwarf Shoes and a Gooseberry pie !!

Does anyone know if you can play once a day or multiple times ?? When I clicked on it again nothing happened.
Yeah you can play again, just not on the some ad.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 09:24 PM   #2262
Webkinz :)

andigirl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I have 42 dwarf outfits in one of my accounts and 6, yes 6, pairs of shoes!
andigirl is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 09:24 PM   #2263
Gift Trainee

Mom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talent

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Mine will all be looking in a mirror!
Old 10-07-2009, 09:26 PM   #2264
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Tons of hats, apples, pies and crystal apples, mirrors.....but only a few shoes....I will have shoeless dwarfs..
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 09:27 PM   #2265
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

woo hoo! i'm going to have to change my avie back just in honor of this one!
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 09:27 PM   #2266

pogokitty123 is a jewel in the roughpogokitty123 is a jewel in the rough

You guys I have not seen one ad yet!!!! What?
pogokitty123 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 09:31 PM   #2267

ILOVTURTLES is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by pogokitty123
You guys I have not seen one ad yet!!!! What?
I'm with you. I haven't seen one yet at all.

I posted on a couple of sites & I seem to be the only one not able to see these ads.

I wonder whats up with some?
Old 10-07-2009, 09:31 PM   #2268

pogokitty123 is a jewel in the roughpogokitty123 is a jewel in the rough

I know! ugh not one item either :/
pogokitty123 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #2269
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

you guys/girls have to make sure that you have your 3rd party ads turned on. If you go to "me and my pets" under options you have to make sure the checkmark is NOT checked off
wkwcollecter is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 09:39 PM   #2270

ILOVTURTLES is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by wkwcollecter
you guys/girls have to make sure that you have your 3rd party ads turned on. If you go to "me and my pets" under options you have to make sure the checkmark is NOT checked off
I don't have the check-mark and I still can't see it.
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: