Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 07:10 PM   #2161
Chazzy4ever
Webkinz :)

Chazzy4ever will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

well
i am bored
no more ads are coming anytime soon
i have homework
and webkinz rulez
Chazzy4ever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 07:11 PM   #2162
superyoshi4

superyoshi8 is the bees knees!superyoshi8 is the bees knees!superyoshi8 is the bees knees!superyoshi8 is the bees knees!superyoshi8 is the bees knees!superyoshi8 is the bees knees!superyoshi8 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

PICKLES everybody
superyoshi8 is offline Male
Old 10-07-2009, 07:13 PM   #2163
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

pickles, i see the ads
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 07:13 PM   #2164

collielollie26 has a spectacular aura aboutcollielollie26 has a spectacular aura about

No ads!!!! Ugh!!!
collielollie26 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 07:15 PM   #2165
Call Me Meghan!
Banned
Rocker Princess is a glorious beacon of lightRocker Princess is a glorious beacon of lightRocker Princess is a glorious beacon of light

No ads! Ugh...I'm so bored! I need something to do..and I'm low on cash on WW..so I need thos ads! *Turns into evil zombie* I need those ads!!!! LOLZ
Rocker Princess is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 07:16 PM   #2166
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

how was the ad during the day today? i was college and couldn't play. yesturday was great,
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 07:16 PM   #2167

collielollie26 has a spectacular aura aboutcollielollie26 has a spectacular aura about

I just saw one ad but no more are coming.
collielollie26 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 07:18 PM   #2168
CallMeSavannah

DragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw one! Diamond apple, pie, and hat!
DragonGrrl is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 07:18 PM   #2169
arlobarlo is an unknown quantity at this point

SO does anyone know if they r still there?
arlobarlo is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 07:19 PM   #2170

marganta has a spectacular aura about

Ads seem to be back on, but not like yesterday. Yesterday, I could play over and over, on both the activities page and the newspaper page. Today, the ads only seem to be on the newspaper page, and not constantly. They must have them on a rotation or time schedule or something. Keep trying, and good luck. I got so much stuff in half an hour yesterday, but in the past half hour tonight, I've only seen the ad 3 or 4 times. I like all the prizes, though! I got tons of the food (the pie and apples) and lots of the clothing items, and like 3 each magic mirrors and diamond apples. This is fun!
marganta is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: