Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 06:44 PM   #2121
Webkinz :)

jensbff123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I haven't gotten anything . . . @__@ not even a chance to play the game . . .
jensbff123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #2122
Gift Guru

twinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of lighttwinwebkinzs is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

My ads were coming every 2 to 3 clicks yesterday. Today nothing!!! What happened? I'm just glad I got things yesterday>
Old 10-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #2123
jlkok is on a distinguished road

Last night it was pretty constant (I didn't even get my chores done in my accts) for quite awhile but not tonight ...Will check back in a bit...I've got lots of clothes & food...the Diamond Apple doesn't seem to show very often...
Old 10-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #2124
Lil Kinz

mee667 is on a distinguished road

i wanna find one soooo badley!
it looks like so much fun! i saw the ad but not the game add:[
mee667 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #2125
Chazzy4ever

Chazzy4ever will become famous soon enough

well,
my ads quit all of a sudden soooo......
Chazzy4ever is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #2126

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

Thanks CheekyDB when i got to play (only go to play twice) i do the same as you i click all over the place lol
But i have not got another ad in two days
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:46 PM   #2127

twilight_babe is on a distinguished road

ok i clicked on it and the bottom part was missing and so i couldent press play and now it wont let me click again
HELP!!!
twilight_babe is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:46 PM   #2128

jensbff123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope the ads come for me . . .
jensbff123 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:46 PM   #2129
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by jensbff123
Make sure you didn't turn 3rd party ads off, if so, turn them back on again. Use IE or Chrome (for best results it seems.) Click around and back to Newspaper and the ad always shows up in the top right hand corner - for today at least. Good luck!
lamb is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:46 PM   #2130
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by jensbff123
You have the option to turn of the ads non-webkinz related when you click on "Me and My Pets" section, and then on "My Options. Make sure you haven't turned off the ads. They were turned off for me, but now I see them.
Seahorse is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: