Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 06:39 PM   #2111
Webkinz :)

saramykitty is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

i am loving this,yesterday i only saw it on the todays activites now only on the newspaper weird i'm going to play on my 2nd webie accont i have to
saramykitty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 06:39 PM   #2112
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I LOVE this game! I have won so much stuff. Lots of Diamond Apples, Fairy Princess Dresses, Green Dwarf Costumes, Purple Dwarf Hats, Dwarf Shoes Apples & Gooseberry Pies & I just won 4 Enchanted Mirrors & a bunch of KinCash. I'm glad it's going to be here til Sat. WTG DISNEY! Why can't Ganz come up with a game like this? It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:40 PM   #2113

Loralie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

One of our accounts is "luckier" than the others (not sure why that is)...that is the one we always play on. Does anyone else have an account like this?
Loralie is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:41 PM   #2114
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Loralie
My daughter just played for about 45 minutes and the ads were showing up every 4th click or so...she got alot of everything, even the dresses. Now the ads are not showing up at all.....she is happy and has her pets all dressed up already.

We had the same thing happy. My daughter was getting the ad with sometimes only one or two clicks and was having a blast, for quite a while. Then all the sudden they won't come back. The ads are gone now. No matter how many of the other things we get, we have not gotten a single pair elf shoes! What's up with that?
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:41 PM   #2115
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

Yes one of my account I got so many items, and the other ones the games does not come up as much
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:41 PM   #2116

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Loralie
My daughter just played for about 45 minutes and the ads were showing up every 4th click or so...she got alot of everything, even the dresses. Now the ads are not showing up at all.....she is happy and has her pets all dressed up already.
I found the same thing. I got a really good streak, with ads showing up in 2-6 clicks, most of the time, and kept getting pies and dwarf costumes. Now there's nothing. The last good streak I kept getting mirrors, the one before that dresses and apples. Maybe the next time it will be shoes...
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:42 PM   #2117

jensbff123 is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm I can't seem to find any of the ads . . . 8____8
jensbff123 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:43 PM   #2118
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
I LOVE this game! I have won so much stuff. Lots of Diamond Apples, Fairy Princess Dresses, Green Dwarf Costumes, Purple Dwarf Hats, Dwarf Shoes Apples & Gooseberry Pies & I just won 4 Enchanted Mirrors & a bunch of KinCash. I'm glad it's going to be here til Sat. WTG DISNEY! Why can't Ganz come up with a game like this? It's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzee
The sandbox in Recess is just like this game. Only you win up to 3 Academy and w-shop prizes and you have to earn a turn to play by completing 15 full class days in the Academy. But yeah, I like winning over and over again!

Thanks Ganz!!
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:43 PM   #2119
22fiette

Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!Belle Quesnel is the bees knees!

I've got lots of suits dresses hats, mirrors, diamond apple and the food, but I only have 3 pair shoes
Belle Quesnel is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:44 PM   #2120
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

This such a fun game to play. (:
I've gotten tons of everything, but now they're not showing up for me.
Seahorse is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: