Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 06:05 PM   #2061
hat!? It's 2010?!?!
Gifted

cotoncandybunni is a glorious beacon of lightcotoncandybunni is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

so far i have:
2 mirrors
15 crystal apples
21 shoes
27 dwarf suits
30 hats
30 dresses
alots of kinz cash
and your welcome Javogabo!
cotoncandybunni is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 06:05 PM   #2062
Lyonesse
Webkinz :)

Cardamom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

The ad seems to be coming up fairly regularly now. And both of us here are getting far more enchanted mirrors than we were yesterday. Yesterday we could just repeatedly click on the ad and play the game in a sort of an endless loop, but today we did have to go from Newspaper to Today's Activities and back to get the ad and then it doesn't always appear. It seems to help if you go to your pet's room, feed it, then change pets. Of course, that may be my imagination or wishfull thinking. I have also noticed that far more than half the time, if that red and white Ganz ad appears on the newspaper front page, the next time you load that page the dwarf mine ad appears.
Good luck everyone!!! This is great!
Cardamom is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:05 PM   #2063

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

34 times and only 1 pair of shoes
Old 10-07-2009, 06:05 PM   #2064
Chazzy4ever

Chazzy4ever will become famous soon enough

i made a room full of the mirrors and apples with a path and stuf...now i am making a room with storage for the food and clothing...this is awesome...gtg in like ten minutes though
Chazzy4ever is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:06 PM   #2065
rodentmom is just really nicerodentmom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
Firefox was not working for me today. I recommend either Chrome or IE so that the ads change up for you.
Thank you! You are a total lifesaver! I got IE updated and logged in on it and won a Dwarf Costume, and Apple, and and 100KC. I couldn't get the Dwarf game to close after that and had to log out of the account, so there are still a few hitches, but I seem to be well on my way to winning fabulous prizes.

Thanks so much. I'm off to try my luck again.
rodentmom is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #2066
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Such an addicting game!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #2067
_ihacoks_

Well I just got a few more things but I have to go do homework, bye!
Old 10-07-2009, 06:07 PM   #2068
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
Such an addicting game!
oi! I know! I am really tired, but I am afraid I will miss it if i go to bed~!
Old 10-07-2009, 06:08 PM   #2069
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Oh, haha!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 06:09 PM   #2070

dementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledge

yay i have got every thing in many multiples
dementeddrummer is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: