Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 05:36 PM   #1991
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

2 diamond apples and a dress
JACKPOT!! =)
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 05:36 PM   #1992
Webkinz :)

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

You can also get a regular apple that you can purchase at the w-shop
Old 10-07-2009, 05:37 PM   #1993
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

Click todays activities, bingo,then X out... every couple of clicks I get the game!!

YAY!!!

I've now got 1 of every thing, 20+ mirrirs 12+ dwarf costumes, almost as many hats, 2 dresses, countless apples and pies, almost a dozen diamond apples but only 1 pair of shoes! lol
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 05:37 PM   #1994
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

WOW! I just found tons of mirrors! I have 12 now, more to come hopefully
Old 10-07-2009, 05:37 PM   #1995

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

OMG I can get it on my back-up account but not my normal one I can only get the click for details on my normal account
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 05:38 PM   #1996

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

5 times i have played the game!
Old 10-07-2009, 05:38 PM   #1997

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big thank you goes to bc2 I tried their idea of going between the, The Caring Valley and the Newspaper... and guess what .... now all four of accounts have everything. . So now if I want to play it, it will be for fun.

bc2 your an .
China is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 05:39 PM   #1998

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

I have not got an ad in a long time. I got two yestarday but no more after that. My mom has not even got one! When I did get two ads i got the fairy tale dress (Snow White Dress), The dwarf hat, then 100 kc.The second time I got dwarf shoes, 100 kc and then another 100 kc lol.

iLoveDogs
:gr::bdog::chi::husky::acs::bas::samoyed::sch:
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 05:39 PM   #1999
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

another jackpot 2 diamonds and a green suit
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 05:39 PM   #2000

FreakShow. has a spectacular aura aboutFreakShow. has a spectacular aura about

I just got Three Diamond Apples in one game, do you want me to post a pic?
FreakShow. is offline Male
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: