Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 04:25 PM   #1861
Happy 2009 folks!!
Webkinz :)

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I had to log out as the Please Wait was there for more than 5 mins....
Babybreau is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 04:25 PM   #1862
Summer 2010!

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by bearwatts
mine unchecked in the box under opotions
So is mine. I GOT ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!!!!
fruit2o is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 04:25 PM   #1863

BFMVGURL is on a distinguished road

My FIRST WI Post...

I LOVE this site, And All you crazy Webbie Lovers...

I MYSELF am a Mom of 2 Webkinz Lovers, My daughter Sydney, (Sassysydgurl) who is turning **** Tues. and Jake (Jdude21) who Just turned ****...Yes My **** year old son still plays and Loves his Webkinz...I think Mom and Sissy keep him too involved to NOT love them...

I'm Shauna, Mom...(bfmvgurl) Which is in reference to MY favorite band...Anyway...I was compelled to post for the 1stg time Because...I LOVE SNOW WHITE!! To Death. When I saw this I almost peed on my chair! OoooGross, I know...Anyway I have clicked A GAZILLION times back & Forth Dailies, and Newzpaper...Nothing!! THen I went to EVEY other possible place with Ad's...Nothing!!

THe Kinzville Newz (Webkinz Newz) Has the BIG banner up top about the movie release and if you click, it takes you to Disney's site...But NO game. HELP ME PLEASE...

I MUST have at Least the dress, and for my daughter too...

If Anyone knows or can tell me what I'm doing wrong???

THx!Jay-Jay was My first pet on my own acct...I Now have 82 of My OWn little Webbie Babies

Please don't publish the ages of minor children... thanks! -- JacksMom

Last edited by JacksMom; 10-07-2009 at 04:58 PM..
BFMVGURL is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 04:25 PM   #1864

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by gourmetalex
If you go to Me & My Pets, and then to My Options ... make sure the box there is not checked off. It says it will take like 30 days to take effect, but like I said ... I unchecked it and was able to see them immediately.

Hope that helps!
that clarifys the question but the 3rd party ads weren't turned off
Old 10-07-2009, 04:25 PM   #1865
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I cleared my cache and started getting them again .. just not so often it seems...
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 04:25 PM   #1866
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

For those above, this is where you find the game on the Newspaper page...top right side
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 10-07-2009, 04:26 PM   #1867
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

where did you find this add? i haven't seen any yet
Old 10-07-2009, 04:26 PM   #1868
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Red face Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Hey everbody i havent seen anything yet been clicking back and forth for hours yeterday and today and nothing it seems like all the free things ganz does is fixed some people are getting a lot and some are seeing nothing i think it goes by how many webkinz u have and how much money u have i dont think its right for people to get more then one of the same item what do we have to do for ganz to fix thier systems plez somebody help ..................
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 04:26 PM   #1869
Summer 2010!

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

I got an apple and 2 Enchanted Mirrors.
fruit2o is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 04:26 PM   #1870

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

Mine is still frozen (for the 100th time) with the "Please wait..." message! UGH!!!
princessjuleia is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: