Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 03:45 PM   #1721
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chips
Serena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chipsSerena is all that and a bag of chips

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY ADS FOR ABOUT A HALF HOUR NOW EITHER. I JUST TRIED 50 CLICKS ON EACH OF MY ACCOUNTS - ONE EUROPEAN AND ONE AMERICAN, AND NADA. UP TIL THEN, TODAY THE ADS WERE WORKING QUITE WELL - SOMETIMES EVERY FEW CLICKS, BUT MORE OFTEN AT LEAST 10 CLICKS IN BETWEEN 'HITS'.
MAYBE THEY ARE GIVING US A BREAK THROUGH SUPPER HOUR AMERICAN TIME; THAT IS WHAT I THINK HAPPENED LAST NIGHT - I BELIEVE THE ADS STOPPED FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS OR SO, THEN CAME BACK ON LATER FOR A WHILE BEFORE THEY WENT OFF AGAIN LATE AT NIGHT AMERICAN TIME.
SERENA:ccat:
Serena is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 03:45 PM   #1722
Webkinz :)

mousemeat27 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by s7sma
I just got another ad and got 3 mirrors! Not many dress or shoes to be found.
so they are back? i must log back on!

this game makes me crazy!
mousemeat27 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 03:46 PM   #1723

dspat is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to see more ads!
Old 10-07-2009, 03:46 PM   #1724

Ritzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleRitzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleRitzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Ritzcracker had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

View Post Originally Posted by Chazzy4ever
the thing is with the charmed forest trick is that THE ADD wont be in the charmed forest and it might take more time to get it
Actually, the add only seems to be appearing on the newspaper page, so the faster you can get back to the newspaper, the better.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 03:46 PM   #1725

I got 89 pies. O.o going for 100
Old 10-07-2009, 03:46 PM   #1726

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by s7sma
I just got another ad and got 3 mirrors! Not many dress or shoes to be found.
unfair! i haven't even got one!
Old 10-07-2009, 03:49 PM   #1727

is it just me, or is everyone having problems
Old 10-07-2009, 03:49 PM   #1728

VicsAngels is a jewel in the roughVicsAngels is a jewel in the rough

I have found
50 mirrors
37 diamond apple
56 dwarf suit
22 hats
17 shoes
29 dresses
80 pies
55 apples

all that on 4 accounts, but I actually played on 3 more today. this is addictive
VicsAngels is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 03:49 PM   #1729
Chazzy4ever

Chazzy4ever will become famous soon enough

i am not getting anything....no ads beacause of that monster....

i always knew onsters were mean

but this is just cruelty
and suffering
Chazzy4ever is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 03:49 PM   #1730
mainewebkinz is on a distinguished road

so sad i have been clicking back and forth for 15 minutes and no ad! what is going on
mainewebkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: