Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 02:28 PM   #1611
Gifted

pooknnook is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I either get cash or nothing, I did get a goosberry pie though- my computer locks up after 10 switches of the page- for me, I have found it is about 50 clicks before I get a try, but haven't counted
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 02:28 PM   #1612
strawberry1517
Gift Guru

peakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to all

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

oh my , I just did my first game and i won two mirrors and a crystal apple hehehehe yaaaaayyy
peakaboo1517 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:29 PM   #1613
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I've only been seeing the add on the newspaper. And once you're on the newspaper, you can click on Daily Activities directly. From there you click on Things to Do, then select newspaper. So with three clicks, you see the newspaper once, which I think is the fastest you can do it. Anything else would be at least 4 clicks, so I'm assuming that's the reason this was suggested.
I just read another post, you can do it even faster by clicking on the Magic Forest, then just x-ing out again. I got a bit carried away, and was clicking to fast, and left when there was an add on the page...
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:29 PM   #1614

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by hottie85
nothing yett. hmm could it be possible there just not there for me?
I think you someone in your family should call Ganz and ask them to turn the ads on because you forgot your security question.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:30 PM   #1615
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I just read another post, you can do it even faster by clicking on the Magic Forest, then just x-ing out again. I got a bit carried away, and was clicking to fast, and left when there was an add on the page...
I think clicking on the kinzpost button and back to the front page is the quickest way....that way you don't have to move your cursor as far!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:32 PM   #1616

hottie85 is a jewel in the roughhottie85 is a jewel in the rough

ill try it on my bros account!
hottie85 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:32 PM   #1617

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

My grand total is:
Apples: 13
Goosberry pies: 16
Dwarf Shoes: 22
Fairy Tale Dresses: 6
Green Dwarf Costumes: 12
Enchanted Mirrors: 6
and
Diamond Apples: 3
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:32 PM   #1618
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by SugarFrenzy
is the diamond apple & the mirror the rarest to find of the items?
cause i found
12 diamond apples
15 mirrors

Yes they are for me the mirror is the rarest then the diamond apple in my case anyway good luck !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:35 PM   #1619
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Is anyone else getting a lot of mirrors? This is the second time this has happened!
Click the image to open in full size.
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:35 PM   #1620

hottie85 is a jewel in the roughhottie85 is a jewel in the rough

hahha im going to go crazy!
hottie85 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: