Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #1571
Webkinz :)

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
That is too funny! I wish I could do that at the local teacher's supply store that sells them! They think I'm crazy too, but oh well! I would love to get paid in Webkinz, of course, FAFSA and the financial aid department probably don't take Webkinz to pay off student loans....dilemma!
i am lucky(?) the VA pays for my schooling since I am now a disabled vet.....but i am thinking maybe we could "hook" the school administration and pay them that way...LOL. lets get the whole world addicted....

Good luck all with your clicks.

also you CAN call webkinz and they will reset your "ads" if you opted to turn them off. I forgot my password (it was set over a year ago and it took her maybe 3 minutes (my phone log says i was on the phone for 5min 27 seconds) and i started clicking shortly there after.
kewljlmommy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 02:06 PM   #1572
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Red Fire
Hey Bindi! Did your trip to Hallmark go good? I'll have to go pick up some Tawny Pups myself.
Hallmark was a bust, Hastings was a bust, but Academic Toolbox came through for me with 3 tawny pups! I want to put one on my account and save the others, but I might have to give them to my family as gifts...we'll see! In a town of 60,000 people, those were the only 3 available!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:06 PM   #1573
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

man i cannot find them they are hard
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male
Old 10-07-2009, 02:08 PM   #1574
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by kewljlmommy
i am lucky(?) the VA pays for my schooling since I am now a disabled vet.....but i am thinking maybe we could "hook" the school administration and pay them that way...LOL. lets get the whole world addicted....
Well when I'm a teacher I think webkinz could be an educational resource in the classroom....so technically, I could put that in the budget! (I'm only kidding!!!)
Old 10-07-2009, 02:09 PM   #1575

hottie85 is a jewel in the roughhottie85 is a jewel in the rough

i cannt seem to get an ad. any advice?

also where is that ad? is it like on the side right??

oh and. where is it? like on the side righttt?
hottie85 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:09 PM   #1576
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by hottie85

Hottie, make sure you are going back and forth to the newspaper page, that's the only place I am finding them today!
Old 10-07-2009, 02:10 PM   #1577
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Hallmark was a bust, Hastings was a bust, but Academic Toolbox came through for me with 3 tawny pups! I want to put one on my account and save the others, but I might have to give them to my family as gifts...we'll see! In a town of 60,000 people, those were the only 3 available!
Do you have a Books-A-Million close? They usually have retired Webkinz - buy one get one half price. Check that out if you can.

I have to wait for Friday to go pick up some. My DD has been home sick the past three days and I work tomorrow. Oh well Friday will have to do. Good luck on your clicking.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:10 PM   #1578

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

not to be funny, but honestly keep ckicking. make sure your ads are on. the "fastest" way is between the forest and front page.

good luck!
kewljlmommy is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:11 PM   #1579

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kewljlmommy
not to be funny, but honestly keep ckicking. make sure your ads are on. the "fastest" way is between the forest and front page.

good luck!
The charm forest?
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:11 PM   #1580
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

oh and. where is it? like on the side righttt?
Hey Hottie!

Sorry but I must have missed your previous posts. The only place I am seeing the ad is in the top right advertisement box on the front page of the newspaper. You'll need to go back and forth to the front page (like from today's activities) to get it to show up.

Good Luck!
Red Fire is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: