Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #1561
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by sara77elaine
Were the bee costumes that they gave away the ones you can get in the Curio Shop?
So would you say they do this once or twice a year?
Sara
They haven't done this since the Alvin & the Chipmunks/Bee Movie ads.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 02:00 PM   #1562
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Yesterday I saw the ad almost every time I clicked on newspaper. Now it is hardly ever showing up. Oh well, I have lots of items from yesterday.

The glass slippers from the new kinz machine look nice with Snow White's gown.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:01 PM   #1563
gangnam style

I put my persian in a red bow and KA Mary Janes. Pic is in my siggie.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:02 PM   #1564
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
That is too funny! I wish I could do that at the local teacher's supply store that sells them! They think I'm crazy too, but oh well! I would love to get paid in Webkinz, of course, FAFSA and the financial aid department probably don't take Webkinz to pay off student loans....dilemma!
Hey Bindi! Did your trip to Hallmark go good? I'll have to go pick up some Tawny Pups myself.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:02 PM   #1565
strawberry1517
Gift Guru

peakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to allpeakaboo1517 is a name known to all

i have now been clicking for an hour and am not finding anything . . . is anyone having as bad luck as me
peakaboo1517 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:03 PM   #1566
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
Yesterday I saw the ad almost every time I clicked on newspaper. Now it is hardly ever showing up. Oh well, I have lots of items from yesterday.

The glass slippers from the new kinz machine look nice with Snow White's gown.
Hey Moxie! It's much slower than yesterday.

The glass slippers are a Great idea - Thanks!
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:03 PM   #1567
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

are the ads gone?
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:04 PM   #1568

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

I keep seeing Cat & Dog. Cat & Dog... etc. every single time!

GASP! I found one!!

View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
I keep seeing Cat & Dog. Cat & Dog... etc. every single time!

GASP! I found one!!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #1569
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

i can't find it. Yesterday i got here 1 minute AFTEr they removed it. did they remove it again?
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male
Old 10-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #1570

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by pigsrockoutloud
i can't find it. Yesterday i got here 1 minute AFTEr they removed it. did they remove it again?
Nope, I don't think so. I just got one. (after 30 minutes of looking.) It might be on a schedule.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: