Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 01:54 PM   #1551
poohemk
Webkinz :)

poohemk will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

This time, I got a fairytale dress, enchanted mirror, and gooseberry pie. This is way better than fall fest was this year!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 01:55 PM   #1552
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by sara77elaine
My daughter was thrilled too. Unfortunately she has not seen one ad on her account since it started. She has been playing on mine & my son's account then sending herself some stuff. What other click & win games have they done in the past? This is my first but we have only been with Webkinz for 1 year.
Sara
Well, besides fallfest & winterfest, in the past they have run a few other promotional ads. It was before my time, but they had ads for the Bee Movie when they gave away bee costumes if you clicked on the ad. They also had the alvin, simon, theodore costumes with the Chipmonk movie ad. Then there were the Zigoz and Zangoz that were click to win prizes. You can find some of these items in the picture gallery in the 'Click to Win' section.
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #1553

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Every time I go to the newspaper it gets extremely sloow, and I keep having to log out.
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #1554
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

Ack! Everytime we get one of the ads and click on it we get "please wait" and we lock up. The newspaper area doesn't load - it's blank and we get "please wait" and lock up. After going back to the daily activities we get a blank yellow activities area and a 'please wait' and we lock up. We just have to hit the X and leave. We have so many problems with our site! ACK! thanks for letting me vent
Pigs Fly is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #1555

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Pigs Fly
Ack! Everytime we get one of the ads and click on it we get "please wait" and we lock up. The newspaper area doesn't load - it's blank and we get "please wait" and lock up. After going back to the daily activities we get a blank yellow activities area and a 'please wait' and we lock up. We just have to hit the X and leave. We have so many problems with our site! ACK! thanks for letting me vent
I'm having the same exact problems!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #1556
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Mom
Well, besides fallfest & winterfest, in the past they have run a few other promotional ads. It was before my time, but they had ads for the Bee Movie when they gave away bee costumes if you clicked on the ad. They also had the alvin, simon, theodore costumes with the Chipmonk movie ad. Then there were the Zigoz and Zangoz that were click to win prizes. You can find some of these items in the picture gallery in the 'Click to Win' section.
Were the bee costumes that they gave away the ones you can get in the Curio Shop?
So would you say they do this once or twice a year?
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #1557

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

I am not finding them I NEED THOSE CLOTHES!!!!!!!!
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:58 PM   #1558

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

so here is my tally....
apples (red)-5
gooseberry pies-4
shoes-1
snow white dress-5
dwarf hat-7
dwarf outfit-9
mirror-11
apple(diamond)-12

seems i am beating the odds at the rarer mirrors and diamond apple. sorry not keeping track of kinzczsh
kewljlmommy is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #1559
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by kewljlmommy
i am having fun. it does take a few (quite a few) clicks between the forest and the front page...but the items are free! and i don't have to click if i don't want to.

I am addicted! i go to school full time and I just took a job at hallmark so i get a discount to pay for my habit. it use to be when i went in i was the crazy webkinz lady, now i am the resident webkinz expert! good thing i basically get paid in webkinz....LOL!!!!!!
That is too funny! I wish I could do that at the local teacher's supply store that sells them! They think I'm crazy too, but oh well! I would love to get paid in Webkinz, of course, FAFSA and the financial aid department probably don't take Webkinz to pay off student loans....dilemma!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #1560
Diabetes Awareness

roseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to all

I've found 2 ads since starting to look at 12:30 kinz time. I got to play the first time, the second time, the ad fell below my dock, and froze. Since then, I haven't seen any, and my account keeps freezing. I've re-opened windows, deleted my cookies and internet files, but alas, I still cannot find the ads...Oh well, I got to play a lot last night, so I will just count my blessings.
roseopera is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: