Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 11:08 AM   #15451
Webkinz :)

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Today I had recess on one of my accounts. The best part? Digging in the sandbox. Why? Because it's the same music that they used in the Snow White game!
mollee84 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2009, 11:24 AM   #15452

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
Today I had recess on one of my accounts. The best part? Digging in the sandbox. Why? Because it's the same music that they used in the Snow White game!
No way.. I'm going to have to turn my sound on when I next go to recess. I don't ever have my sound on when I'm playing Webkinz, as I don't want my hubby finding out I'm playing instead of working
I did turn on the sound about four times when I was digging so I will remember what it sounded like (hubby was away for a couple of days) So I guess we're not in total withdrawal. I know I keep hoping that when one of those top ads takes a while to load that it will magically be a Snow White ad - I know - dream on!! Hi to all the other names I am now recognising, Dutchmother, Home50, 5moody, Mom w Charm, and many more. This thread was so cool for meeting new people.
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 12:11 PM   #15453
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

This is fantastic! I'm so glad to see all of you here!! I started to feel really sick late Sunday night when we were discussing logistics of starting a new thread. Was laid up all day yesterday and today is my first time logging in since the weekend. First place I headed was to this thread to see if by chance someone would be here. It makes me so happy to see that I'm not the only one who has returned!!

Have to run to the doctor now, but will check back in later to see if a new thread was started since I wasn't able to follow through as I said I would.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 12:16 PM   #15454
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

does anyone knows the values of the items

i see this in Wigev
Diamond Apple.......... Oct 6th 2009 to Oct 18th 2009 ... 200 to 300
Dwarf Shoes ........... Oct 6th 2009 to Oct 18th 2009 ... 100 to 200
Enchanted Mirror....... Oct 6th 2009 to Oct 18th 2009 ... 200 to 300
Fairy Tale Dress....... Oct 6th 2009 to Oct 18th 2009 ... 100 to 200
Gooseberry Pie......... Oct 6th 2009 to Oct 18th 2009 .... 50 to 100
Green Dwarf Costume.... Oct 6th 2009 to Oct 18th 2009 ... 100 to 200
Purple Dwarf Hat....... Oct 6th 2009 to Oct 18th 2009 ... 100 to 200

but is the same value when available that not available

Last edited by MarianHM; 10-20-2009 at 12:19 PM..
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 10-20-2009, 12:20 PM   #15455
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I would expect that like everything else over time the value will increase. Great to still see so many of my friends still here lurking around, lost.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 12:24 PM   #15456
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
does anyone knows the values of the items

i see this in Wigev
Diamond Apple.......... Oct 6th 2009 to Oct 18th 2009 ... 200 to 300
Dwarf Shoes ........... Oct 6th 2009 to Oct 18th 2009 ... 100 to 200
Enchanted Mirror....... Oct 6th 2009 to Oct 18th 2009 ... 200 to 300
Fairy Tale Dress....... Oct 6th 2009 to Oct 18th 2009 ... 100 to 200
Gooseberry Pie......... Oct 6th 2009 to Oct 18th 2009 .... 50 to 100
Green Dwarf Costume.... Oct 6th 2009 to Oct 18th 2009 ... 100 to 200
Purple Dwarf Hat....... Oct 6th 2009 to Oct 18th 2009 ... 100 to 200

Starting Value.......................... see above
3 to 6 months after last available ............pending pending
6 to 9 months after last available ............

but is the same value when available that not available
View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
I would expect that like everything else over time the value will increase. Great to still see so many of my friends still here lurking around, lost.
as I see the staring Value is the same as No longer availabe.

Usually at least double the value
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 10-20-2009, 01:08 PM   #15457
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l-club-566451/

This is the club that My Escape created. Come join us!
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 06:20 PM   #15458
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

I'm surprised that this thread is still open... thanks to everyone who helped find the ads!

Ginger
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 11:43 PM   #15459
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by iluvginger33
I'm surprised that this thread is still open... thanks to everyone who helped find the ads!

Ginger

I agree thanks for the thread it helped us all so much & was so much fun too !! I am surpised to see it still open too !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 12:01 AM   #15460
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by MarianHM
as I see the staring Value is the same as No longer availabe.

Usually at least double the value
Most areas of the WIKI are currently under construction, so they may not have had a chance to edit this information. Also, as any "prospective" value goes, there can be no definite amount given to these items. One person might take a wshop item for them, while the next might take an exclusive item. I think it will take a couple of months before we can really ascertain how many outfits and items are out there being traded, and how easy they are to get our hands on. For our sake as collectors and hoarders, the harder these items are to get, the more their "value" increases.

At least until Ganz puts a replica of them for sale in the estore.
Bindidog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: