Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 09:02 PM   #15441
BKWFL
Webkinz :)

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I found myself all day long looking for the ads....

I just tried to do my dailies, still I watched the ads, which I never did before

I think I do have a problem ;-)

who would have thought

thanks to all of you, it was a lot of fun while it lasted.

lets hope for another good time next week in the clubhouse
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 10:31 PM   #15442
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I woke up from a dream last night that they got the vacation island thread fixed, and there was a new palm tree prize that was sort of a green mechanical-palm tree. There was another new item that I can't remember now. In my tired stupor, I thought to myself that I should log in so I could get these new prizes, but then I started thinking...."If I was dreaming about them, and I didn't read about it on WI, then they probably don't exist" GEESH!!! This is getting serious! At least you guys understand the turmoil I am in!!!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 11:58 PM   #15443
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I woke up from a dream last night that they got the vacation island thread fixed, and there was a new palm tree prize that was sort of a green mechanical-palm tree. There was another new item that I can't remember now. In my tired stupor, I thought to myself that I should log in so I could get these new prizes, but then I started thinking...."If I was dreaming about them, and I didn't read about it on WI, then they probably don't exist" GEESH!!! This is getting serious! At least you guys understand the turmoil I am in!!!
Yes! That would be great to have vacation raffle prizes fixed! I'd settle on the old prizes, just want it fixed!

No prizes since 8/05/09 stinks!!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 07:10 AM   #15444

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

hi everyone!!! can't help it, i just kep coming back to this thread. happy to see that it hasn't been closed yet. i miss clicking. i think my fingers are finally healing up. not nearly as sore as they were 3 days ago. so anyone out there???? how does the trick or treat thing work? i never did doug tracking so i am not sure!!!
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 08:01 AM   #15445
luvwebkinz1234 will become famous soon enough

I went to a website called save disney shows.com , at the bottom of the page they have a button named sds email program. If you click on that button you can send an email to a long lilst of people for disney including the ceo and board of directors and vp of ad sales marketing along with many others. I wrote an email and sent it to them telling them how much me and my children enjoyed their game on webkinz and that I am going to buy the dvd just because I enjoyed it so much. I also told them that I hoped they would participate in more game like that on webkinz in the future. Hopefully at least a couple of them will read it and pass the word along. So if anyone else wants to email them go to that website that is the best contact info I found for them. The more people that emails them the more they'll pay attention to it.
luvwebkinz1234 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 08:19 AM   #15446
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Yay!!! We're still here!!! I am so happy to see you all! I, too, was tempted to click around searching for ads, but it was more out of habit. EVERY time I try to go to the magical forest I click on Caring Valley instead, LOL! EVERY TIME!!!! I miss the game! But maybe when Toy Story comes out in theatres?... Wouldn't that be FUN?!!!! Ganz, just a thought.....
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 08:24 AM   #15447
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Yes! For the first time in days I got my coffee before I came to check this post. I'm glad to have some of you as friends on and that is how I'm finding everyone. Friends request me? Home50 here or homekinz in the game.
I still my D.W.A.R.F. pals
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 08:41 AM   #15448
GrannyJeff
Gifted

GrannyJeff has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Dutchmother
Yay!!! We're still here!!! I am so happy to see you all! I, too, was tempted to click around searching for ads, but it was more out of habit. EVERY time I try to go to the magical forest I click on Caring Valley instead, LOL! EVERY TIME!!!! I miss the game! But maybe when Toy Story comes out in theatres?... Wouldn't that be FUN?!!!! Ganz, just a thought.....
I too find that while Webbing, an ad will catch my eye and I take a second look! I am now in the process of tallying up my stuff.
GrannyJeff is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 10:20 AM   #15449

5moody has a spectacular aura about5moody has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Dutchmother
Are you still on or have you move to a new area?? I just got on and had to check to see if anyone was here!!! I missed all the ads on the last few days. I have been checking also just out of habit also. I have been counting down for the trick or treat game. is there anything else going on in WW World??
Do I have to say NO ADS!!!
5moody is offline Female
Old 10-20-2009, 10:38 AM   #15450

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
hi everyone!!! can't help it, i just kep coming back to this thread. happy to see that it hasn't been closed yet. i miss clicking. i think my fingers are finally healing up. not nearly as sore as they were 3 days ago. so anyone out there???? how does the trick or treat thing work? i never did doug tracking so i am not sure!!!
I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one who keeps coming back to this thread. I've been checking up on it ever since the clicking stopped, and I finally recognised your name and cute avvy. My fingers have had an extra day to heal, as I ended up missing Sundays clicking As much as I can tell from what I have read about the trick or treat thing, there will be a ghost flying around the clubhouse and you collect 12 different candies from it, then I think you can trade them in for a special prize. Don't quote me on that though, I'm sure someone will fill us in with all the details; but one thing is for sure, it involves more CLICKING!!
flutterby7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: