Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 12:02 PM   #15421
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I'd like to thank ALL the WI members who helped make this thread so successful! I was unable to partake in the last rush last night due to a freak snowstorm in our area knocking out all our cable lines (Verizon on the street now as I type from the local library computer). Talk about withdrawral!!!! No TV, phone or computer.

I enjoyed keeping track with everyone, making new friends and meeting up with some old ones. Now we have a week of vacation for our overworked index finger... but I hope to see everyone next weekend for our Week Long Halloween Hunting!

Hugs to All
cozmic
cozmic is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 12:02 PM   #15422
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I was happy to find this thread still open. I don't think just clicking would have been so much fun without all my friends here on this thread. I feel as though I've made a lot of friends here.

My DH will be happy for a while because I won't be spending so much time on the computer for a few days, but Saturday it will start again looking for those treats. I am sure I will see you all looking too.

Hope someone starts a new place for us to just get together and chat and I am sure that way we will meet even more wonderful friends.

My DH will be too, now he can get back to his Fantasy Football Thanks for all your help & advice , your helpful & funny !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 12:04 PM   #15423
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cozmic
I'd like to thank ALL the WI members who helped make this thread so successful! I was unable to partake in the last rush last night due to a freak snowstorm in our area knocking out all our cable lines (Verizon on the street now as I type from the local library computer). Talk about withdrawral!!!! No TV, phone or computer.

I enjoyed keeping track with everyone, making new friends and meeting up with some old ones. Now we have a week of vacation for our overworked index finger... but I hope to see everyone next weekend for our Week Long Halloween Hunting!

Hugs to All
cozmic

Thanks so much for all your tracking & help , Your a great Friend & a wonderful WI member !!
Old 10-19-2009, 12:07 PM   #15424
Webkinz :)
luvwebkinz1234 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I was happy to find this thread still open. I don't think just clicking would have been so much fun without all my friends here on this thread. I feel as though I've made a lot of friends here.

My DH will be happy for a while because I won't be spending so much time on the computer for a few days, but Saturday it will start again looking for those treats. I am sure I will see you all looking too.

Hope someone starts a new place for us to just get together and chat and I am sure that way we will meet even more wonderful friends.
I agree, I finally found a website where I could email Disney. I emailed a list of people telling them how much fun that we had with their promotion and that I hoped they did alot more of them with Webkinz. I even hinted at a Princess Tiana promotion. I told them that I'm going to buy the dvd (although I already have the vhs) just because I enjoyed this promotion so much. Maybe at least one or two will actually read it.
luvwebkinz1234 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 12:55 PM   #15425

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

I see I'm not the only one who couldn't help but come and check this thread again today. I am really going to miss this game, and miss chatting with all the people on here! I'm sure we will see some familiar names in the Trick or Treat game, I can't wait! Take care, everyone! Rest your clicking fingers and get some sleep! And one last thank you to all the trackers and everyone else who has been so kind and helpful!
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 01:01 PM   #15426
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by My Escape
Good morning! I was actually a part of this thread for awhile, then the other one. But because I didn't know if these tracking threads would be continuing, I started a Snow White Trackers Withdrawal Club this morning over in the Club section. Some of us feel like lost souls at the moment - at least until the trick or treating begins! Please stop by to say hi and get in one last "I checked KA, nothing there!" before you head off.
Here's the link. Please join us!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l-club-566451/
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 01:26 PM   #15427
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Hey, thanks to Dixiecup for the info on the webkinz news game, I didn't know about that! Awesome!

And I will certainly join the club if you'll have me, though I thought up some ideas for a meaning for D.W.A.R.F. :

D.one W.ith A.ds R.un F.inally

D.warf W.ebkinz A.d R.un F.ans

Or, S.W.A.F. which is Snow White Ad Fans, hey, I was awake pretty late last night, waiting for.... nothing, I guess, since the ads are done....
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 03:25 PM   #15428

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

i keep cpming back here! i even set it in my browser as a direct link to WI!!!! i miss everyone and sad to say i have not adopted my new webkinz yet either. i even bought a second pink and white dog thinking it would make it easier. about 1/2 of my webkinz are unadopted. i am going to have to open up a retirement facility for all of them soon!

so, i want thank everyone for your help with tracking and helping me get so many wonderful items. without this thread and all the great chatter i wouldn't have had the patience to sit here waiting for ads. thank you, thank you, thank you.
your fairy friend will be on the prowl!!!!
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 03:29 PM   #15429
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

I played the DVD site game. It's on Cloud Ones post. I'm visiting the little threads that I have listed in my signature. Bindidog has steps of things to do. What to do? What to do?
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #15430
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
i keep cpming back here! i even set it in my browser as a direct link to WI!!!! i miss everyone and sad to say i have not adopted my new webkinz yet either. i even bought a second pink and white dog thinking it would make it easier. about 1/2 of my webkinz are unadopted. i am going to have to open up a retirement facility for all of them soon!

so, i want thank everyone for your help with tracking and helping me get so many wonderful items. without this thread and all the great chatter i wouldn't have had the patience to sit here waiting for ads. thank you, thank you, thank you.
your fairy friend will be on the prowl!!!!

Nicolee, You should adopt your Webbies LOL Miss you too & miss the mining & everything , But we are all still here LOL !! Take care !! All My New Friends
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: