Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 08:55 AM   #15411
Webkinz :)
luvwebkinz1234 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Well, you can always play the mining ad in the Webkinz News, it is fun trying to find the 15 diamonds and the reward is Bonus Downloadables. Like an Honorary 8th Dwarf certificate
Click the image to open in full size.
Funny you should mention that, I just came from doing that, lol. I was going to mention it myself, lol. I also downloaded all of the pictures for my screen backgrounds and all of the signitures. They are soooooo cute!

We could always start a countdown thread for the ghost hunt when this thread is closed. That way we could all move to that thread to continue our discussions while we countdown for the fun.

Last edited by luvwebkinz1234; 10-19-2009 at 08:55 AM..
luvwebkinz1234 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 09:08 AM   #15412

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

good morning family of webbie addicts! glad to se the threis openstill. i am in click withdrawals!
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 09:19 AM   #15413
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
good morning family of webbie addicts! glad to se the threis openstill. i am in click withdrawals!
We can see how your fingers suffered from over use
We miss you too Scroll be for great recovery tips from some experts!

scroll back... can't type... can't spell

Can't type and I can't spell. Scroll be = scroll back
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 09:42 AM   #15414
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz1234
Funny you should mention that, I just came from doing that, lol. I was going to mention it myself, lol. I also downloaded all of the pictures for my screen backgrounds and all of the signitures. They are soooooo cute!

We could always start a countdown thread for the ghost hunt when this thread is closed. That way we could all move to that thread to continue our discussions while we countdown for the fun.
The tracking thread is already sitting in the wings of the Blue Stickies, waiting for opening day BUT it will stay closed for now.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 09:43 AM   #15415
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz1234

Where did you find another mining game?
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 09:59 AM   #15416
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
Where did you find another mining game?
I *was* going to say "see the link in my sig" -I guess I can't do that anymore! That was so much easier!

The Snow White guide is here: Dwarf Diamond Digger - Webkinz Insider Wiki

The Disney Diamond Hunt Game (which is listed in the guide) is here: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Blu-ray And DVD Official Website
Old 10-19-2009, 10:18 AM   #15417
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

The tracking thread is already sitting in the wings of the Blue Stickies, waiting for opening day BUT it will stay closed for now.
As much as I would love to see it open....that is probably a VERY good idea! LOL! I'm afraid that if the tracking is similar to Doug the dog, we will have a tough time keeping the "chatter" to a minimum! Maybe there could be similar threads like the SW, one thread to report solely where the ghost has been seen, and one to discuss the candy, prizes, techniques to finding them, etc.
Or we can keep the chatter down....but, that might prove too difficult, and that is also what makes it fun!

Well gang, (big sigh)...I have to head out to class soon....thanks again for everyone's help and enthusiasm this past week! I hope everyone has a great day, and I almost forgot one important task we all need to do before next week: SLEEP! We better catch up on it fast!

Bindidog out
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 11:27 AM   #15418
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Well, you can always play the mining ad in the Webkinz News, it is fun trying to find the 15 diamonds and the reward is Bonus Downloadables. Like an Honorary 8th Dwarf certificate
Click the image to open in full size.
Thank you for the suggestion. I was able to find two diamonds, but was not able to return to the main page to find others. Then Internet Explorer was stuck so I had to use the task manager to kill it. I hope everyone was was able to play!

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 11:28 AM   #15419
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by tontoof3
I missed the whole Snow White thing. My two of my kids and I had the swine flu. My younger one has type 1 diabetes and had him in the hospital for three days. Does anyone have an extra snow white dress or two and two glass apples? If so please send friend invite to sissa128 & sissa1208. My and daughter's acct. If this is the wrong thread doe this I am sorry.

I hope you all feel better soon but this is against WI rules !! I am sorry you missed the ads !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 11:56 AM   #15420
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I was happy to find this thread still open. I don't think just clicking would have been so much fun without all my friends here on this thread. I feel as though I've made a lot of friends here.

My DH will be happy for a while because I won't be spending so much time on the computer for a few days, but Saturday it will start again looking for those treats. I am sure I will see you all looking too.

Hope someone starts a new place for us to just get together and chat and I am sure that way we will meet even more wonderful friends.
marnabear is online now Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: