Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 06:24 AM   #15381
ebkinz Insider
Webkinz :)

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Yup
You came back to check
Couldn't resist?
Miss your D.W.A.R.F. Friends already?

A.Question

I my D.W.A.R.F. Friends
home50 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2009, 06:27 AM   #15382
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I couldn't resist either,hee hee
Old 10-19-2009, 06:32 AM   #15383

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

hi fellow trackers. what a shame it has now come to end. i didnt even get any ads over the weekend as they seemed to show up here in the Uk at night after i had gone to bed!! it would be great if they did something like this for every DVD disney bring out..
i hope we all keep in touch
kittypinck is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 06:33 AM   #15384

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by bridget12
AWWW so sad to come on here and no one is here i even checked Ads just in case
none
Me too. This was the most fun I've had with webkinz in a very long time. I will miss the game and all the great participation here. I hope something else comes along to drive the intensity. Thank you to all here that helped in the tracking.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 06:38 AM   #15385
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

I loved the Snow White Game! It was so much fun! Too bad it's over.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 06:39 AM   #15386
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ChrissyW
I couldn't resist either,hee hee
View Post Originally Posted by kittypinck
hi fellow trackers. what a shame it has now come to end. i didnt even get any ads over the weekend as they seemed to show up here in the Uk at night after i had gone to bed!! it would be great if they did something like this for every DVD disney bring out..
i hope we all keep in touch
View Post Originally Posted by outgoinglyshy
Me too. This was the most fun I've had with webkinz in a very long time. I will miss the game and all the great participation here. I hope something else comes along to drive the intensity. Thank you to all here that helped in the tracking.
Great minds think alike. So good to see ya'll

Take my poll? Click A.Question for a link.
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 06:43 AM   #15387
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Me too, had to pop back on "just in case" LOL you never know about glitches
stylede is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 06:43 AM   #15388
Webiemommy
Gift Trainee

Abigail01 has a spectacular aura about

Good morning friends who (like me) were so addicted to this thread and game, that you came here to check even though you know it's over.

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho it's off to work I go...............
Abigail01 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 06:53 AM   #15389

feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity
feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity

Now that it's over, rest your fingers and let's go back to working on solving the clothing machine recipes. Thanks to everyone. The info and laughs you provided were great.
feona is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 07:00 AM   #15390
ebkinz Insider

View Post Originally Posted by AsH xO
I loved the Snow White Game! It was so much fun! Too bad it's over.
I know
View Post Originally Posted by stylede
Me too, had to pop back on "just in case" LOL you never know about glitches
So I'm not the only
View Post Originally Posted by Abigail01
Good morning friends who (like me) were so addicted to this thread and game, that you came here to check even though you know it's over.

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho it's off to work I go...............
Be safe
View Post Originally Posted by feona
Now that it's over, rest your fingers and let's go back to working on solving the clothing machine recipes. Thanks to everyone. The info and laughs you provided were great.
What to do? What to do? Drop in on my little D.W.A.R.F. Friends poll. It's my first ever
home50 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: