Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 11:32 PM   #15371
allthatshimmerz
Webkinz :)

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I just want to tell everyone how very much I've enjoyed meeting, chatting and pick axing with all of you these past couple weeks. Your warmth, laughter and friendship means the world to me! Thank you so much for helping me come out of my shell in WI, and I look forward to seeing all of you again.

allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 11:36 PM   #15372
Gift Trainee

Mom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talent

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Why noy start a Dwarfs Anonymous thread?
Old 10-18-2009, 11:41 PM   #15373
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I know that we broke the record for most online users on 10/14/09, since the contest on 10/01/09

I think it is because of this thread!

This thread is the best

Still no ads.
Just wanted to state again, best thread ever!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 11:44 PM   #15374
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Yes, thank you everyone who helped us find the ads and thank Ganz and Disney for running them. I had a blast digging for treasure and now am looking forward to ghost hunting.
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 11:46 PM   #15375
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Mom4
Why noy start a Dwarfs Anonymous thread?
That's a really cute name. I think one of the other suggestions was Dwarf Addicts Support Group, but Dwarfs Anonymous would cover it grandly. What do you think?
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 11:49 PM   #15376
Gift Trainee

Mom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talent

I have been popping between the 2 threads. Maybe the 2 could become one? Both thread were so helpful. Everyone on WI is so nice. They just add so much to playing Webkinz!
Old 10-18-2009, 11:50 PM   #15377
Did you say TRADE ?
Gift Guru

Aries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clownAries962 is cool as a bunny clown

Lovely thread, almost 15500 posts! WOW! I think that deserves a t-shirt!
Aries962 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 12:05 AM   #15378
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Starfire3
That was not exactly what I ment, what I'm looking for is how to change the message on the side under my username like on yours where it says "ishes she could be a".
I'll PM you!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 12:18 AM   #15379

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

I just got home -- glad to see you had one nice long run today. But still on the last day . . .

Oh well it certainly was a lot of fun! Next to the clubhouse for trick or treating later this week!!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-19-2009, 06:17 AM   #15380
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

AWWW so sad to come on here and no one is here i even checked Ads just in case
none
bridget12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: