Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 10:12 PM   #15181
Webkinz :)
kbird is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by stylede
no not running around the house LOL the little picture of him in the left corner of your screen. I guess I have been so busy clicking and typing back in forth I just did not notice it. But Quack said he needed some rest so gave him medicine and then took him to the spa and he is just fine.

no ad's
Yeah, I had figured that out after I re-read your post, but you should have seen the image I had at first in my mind of your pug running around your REAL house with an icepack!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 10:12 PM   #15182
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by lilpaw19
i totally feel you on that one, but i think im gonna clean my docks first.....and in order to tht I'm gonna have to spend more time playing games to earn money....work is never done in ww...lol (guess the kids will have to just clean the house) they already called me crazy for being on here so much
Tell them that kids often end up like their parents, and so they have much to look forward too!

no ads!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 10:12 PM   #15183

jolene30 is on a distinguished road

Is there a name for the halloween thread coming up? I would love to see you all again. Bindi I noticed your name in that I saw you provided pics for front page or something like that...

No ads.
jolene30 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 10:12 PM   #15184

linz is a jewel in the roughlinz is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by allthatshimmerz
Which of these two do you and everyone else think might be better?

General Discussion / Chat
Feel free to talk about anything Webkinz-related!

Open Mike
Off Topic Chat - Chat About Anything That Interests You!
:bas:I vote on on:
Open Mike
Off Topic Chat - Chat About Anything That Interests You!

N Ads
Old 10-18-2009, 10:12 PM   #15185
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Okay folks, although it hurts me not to see this through until the midnight hour, I really, really, really have to go to bed.
I want to thank everyone so much for this fun time we have spent together...getting to know so many new people, it's been a blast!

I will see you all on the Trick or Treat thread and/or sooner on a rehab thread when it's established. Thank you all for making this such an enjoyable experience.
See you on the darkside CJ
Rehab????? Who wants rehab??? I love living in denial!!! Goodnight, and we will talk to you soon!

no ads
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 10:13 PM   #15186

Trojankyd is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by jolene30
Still looking for ads but can't find any. When do I get a real webkinz instead of lil webkinz?
Just keep posting....this string took me from a Lil' Kinz for a regular one!
Trojankyd is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 10:14 PM   #15187
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by kbird
Yeah, I had figured that out after I re-read your post, but you should have seen the image I had at first in my mind of your pug running around your REAL house with an icepack!!
That would of been a sight if that was in real life!!

I am staying til 12:00 so I will keep clicking

no ad's
stylede is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 10:14 PM   #15188

toyika is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Trojankyd
Just keep posting....this string took me from a Lil' Kinz for a regular one!

me too. lol
toyika is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 10:14 PM   #15189
lilpaw19
Gifted

lilpaw19 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Tell them that kids often end up like their parents, and so they have much to look forward too!

no ads!

excatlly! (well its their fault anyway, they are the ones that where addicted first!) but they quit and i went crazy over webkinz....lol
Old 10-18-2009, 10:15 PM   #15190
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Okay folks, although it hurts me not to see this through until the midnight hour, I really, really, really have to go to bed.
I want to thank everyone so much for this fun time we have spent together...getting to know so many new people, it's been a blast!

I will see you all on the Trick or Treat thread and/or sooner on a rehab thread when it's established. Thank you all for making this such an enjoyable experience.
See you on the darkside CJ
Good night ConchyJane
Angel Mom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: