Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 01:14 PM   #1501
Webkinz :)
Snickerpicker is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I'm getting them very often...but have not found the snow white dress yst.
Snickerpicker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 01:15 PM   #1502

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by China

I hope between now and the 18 I am able to play it again.
I would think there is a very good chance of that ( well I certainly hope -- for all of our sakes anyway!)
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:16 PM   #1503
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I asked if anyone needed the dress + it led to a convo where I got a member to sign up for the WI forums! cob with pinky the Pink Poodle.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:16 PM   #1504
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Boy Ganz made up for the fall festival haven't they! I can't believe how much better this is for most people...Sorry for those not seeing the ad..I wasn't able to see it yesterday at all either but today it is quit frequent..
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:17 PM   #1505
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

I was away yesterday and have been trying since last night and only got the game 1 time. Tried 8 accounts, cleared cache, restarted the compter, tried 3 computers and only 1 try at the game. I did not even tell my kids abut i so they won't be disappointed.
sisterbear is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:18 PM   #1506

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Dutchmother
The apples only boosted happiness once for me, no more after that, but no problems so far w/ them. I feed them the pies instead b/c I have many of them, that gives a HUGE boost, just like recipe food!

I'm not getting many ads anymore, takes me a ton of clicks. Anyone else seeing this?

I am not getting that many ads either i keep clicking too

Thanks

iLovedogs
:bdog::gr::cs::husky::acs::bas::husky::samoyed:
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:20 PM   #1507

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Very few for me this morning -- but just now got another one -- so they are out there.
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:20 PM   #1508
CallMeSavannah

DragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond repute

I just got one too! yes!
DragonGrrl is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:21 PM   #1509
gangnam style

I haven't seen any this morning.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:21 PM   #1510
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I would have to agree that Ganz has made up for Fall Fest. I've gotten more prizes in a few hours doing the ad's than a whole week of waiting for leaves.
I also think it was brilliant of Disney to do this. I know I'm buying the DVD now and if not for the ad's I wouldn't have even wanted it.
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: