Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 09:12 PM   #15031
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I think we'll have a grand finale...we HAVE to!

no ads
Bindidog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 09:12 PM   #15032

toyika is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I hope it's not over. I haven't gotten to get anything all day long.
toyika is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:13 PM   #15033
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Congrats!!! Maybe after next weekend mine will change colors too! Hugs to everyone!

no ads

Thanks I am sure they will your a great help & full of info & most of all Funny !!

No ads !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:14 PM   #15034

scrapkinz will become famous soon enough

mom congrats on the collored stars, that is awesome
scrapkinz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:14 PM   #15035
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Thanks I am sure they will your a great help & full of info & most of all Funny !!
No ads !!
Well, whether people are laughing at me, or laughing with me, I just like making people laugh!

no ads!
Old 10-18-2009, 09:14 PM   #15036
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

Hi everyone I missed both yesterdays and todays long runs. I had the weekend off and spent most of it with my 3 girls and hubby.

Just wanted to say that I have completely enjoyed this thread. I have posted more in this thread than I have ever posted in WI. I love the people and sense of humor here. You guys are great. I was so sad when the thread got closed last week.....but sooooooooooo excited to see it opened up again a few hours later. The other thread just isnt the same. This thread cracks me up all the time!!!

Love the idea of a continuing dwarf game recovery thread.

Maybe the last letter of DWARF could stand for 'friends' ?
Dwarf Game
W_______
Addicts
Recovering
Friends

something like that...
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:14 PM   #15037

terwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
My stars turned to colored ones tonite !! No ads right now !!

Congrats on 5000 posts. the stars are pretty.
terwebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:14 PM   #15038
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

We're laughing with you. Still no sign of the ads.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:15 PM   #15039

lexnmom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by PookieBear
Scarecrow Costume one sale for 168 reg 225 right now at KinzStyle Outlet.

No ads.
Cool, Thanks so much for the heads up...I would have missed it!!!!
lexnmom is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 09:15 PM   #15040
illiam has a bunny

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Mom
Hi everyone I missed both yesterdays and todays long runs. I had the weekend off and spent most of it with my 3 girls and hubby.

Just wanted to say that I have completely enjoyed this thread. I have posted more in this thread than I have ever posted in WI. I love the people and sense of humor here. You guys are great. I was so sad when the thread got closed last week.....but sooooooooooo excited to see it opened up again a few hours later. The other thread just isnt the same. This thread cracks me up all the time!!!

Love the idea of a continuing dwarf game recovery thread.

Maybe the last letter of DWARF could stand for 'friends' ?
Dwarf Game
W_______
Addicts
Recovering
Friends

something like that...

Thank you for your kind words! This thread has been a hoot! How about "Wacky"? That describes us at time!

no ads
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: