Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 01:05 PM   #1491
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

The apples only boosted happiness once for me, no more after that, but no problems so far w/ them. I feed them the pies instead b/c I have many of them, that gives a HUGE boost, just like recipe food!

I'm not getting many ads anymore, takes me a ton of clicks. Anyone else seeing this?
Dutchmother is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 01:05 PM   #1492
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by wkwcollecter
i always click the same 3 rocks. the three at the bottom right hand corner.
Thank You for replying!! I'll give it a try.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:06 PM   #1493

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'll try again later-nothings workign so well for me today..
Click the image to open in full size.
Funny Dragon!!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:07 PM   #1494
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
Thank You for replying!! I'll give it a try.
no problem. I dont think it really makes adifference which ones you click. I think its all random. I just thought it was some type of glitch that i got 3 off the same item 6 times in a row. before that i didnt gt a single time where i got 3 of the same things. i refreshed and its back to normal again
wkwcollecter is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:07 PM   #1495

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

The little leaf plates from fall fest look really good with the mirror!

Last edited by CheekyDB; 07-06-2010 at 11:00 AM..
Old 10-07-2009, 01:08 PM   #1496
Webkinz :)

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well I think I am dizzy now....News to activies to news to activies....lol I do have to admitt, my two Lil Kinz Monkeys (Joe and Pat) do look real cute as Doopey....and my two Lil Kinz Dalmation (Daleigh and Macie) look cute as SnowWhite.
jep624 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:08 PM   #1497
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I'm finding an ad about every four minutes. Is this about average for everyone?
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:10 PM   #1498
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Wow, my little sis and I have been having so much fun storing up goodies from the game!
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:11 PM   #1499

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
I'm finding an ad about every four minutes. Is this about average for everyone?
I haven't been timing it -- just doing some dailies and every once in a while going back to the newspaper. It is certainly slow though!

Old 10-07-2009, 01:13 PM   #1500
Webkinz :)

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lot of you guys are still able to play, , but I've tried in all of my account on both Inernet Explorer and Firefox and I haven't seen the game since 8:00 this morning. I am only missing in my 1st account is the Diamond apple, 2nd have everything, 3rd have everything and in my 4th all I am missing is the Diamond apple.

I hope between now and the 18 I am able to play it again.
China is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: