Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 12:55 PM   #1481
mysunshine04
Webkinz :)
brulou_61 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

everytime I go to news or activities it says please wait and freezes gotta log out and come back in. I can click on anything else but them 2 things and it freezes everytime. Already cleaned everything and rebooted my pc. Nothing helps.
brulou_61 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 12:56 PM   #1482
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by tyler195
Wait a second- maybe we shouldn't be eating the apples we win. Remember the movie? The apple was poisned!
lol! But I hear they are good. Someone else said they just don't boost happyness as much as you would think.
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 12:57 PM   #1483
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

I was on earlier today and was getting the ads a lot (I was using Firefox). I just logged in now and wasn't getting the ads. Switched to Internet Explorer and now I'm getting them again.

I haven't gotten 3 of the same item in the same round, but I 'm almost at one of each item!
Ferf is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 12:57 PM   #1484
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I feed them to my pets anyway... playing so much makes them hungry!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:00 PM   #1485
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'll try again later-nothings workign so well for me today..
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:01 PM   #1486
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

That's it for me! For now at least
lamb is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:01 PM   #1487
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

about the Gooseberry pie... does anyone remember if that was one of the pies Snow White made for the guys???
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:02 PM   #1488
gangnam style

I think it was the first thing she made them.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:03 PM   #1489
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by wkwcollecter
anyone else having 3 of the same in each try?

last 6 try's i got

3 apples then
3 diamond apples then
3 snow white outfits then
3 blank boxes
3 diamond apples again then
3 100 kinzcash
Where are you finding the diamond apple? Thank You!
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 01:04 PM   #1490
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
Where are you finding the diamond apple? Thank You!
i always click the same 3 rocks. the three at the bottom right hand corner.
wkwcollecter is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: