Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #1471
Webkinz :)

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

HELP!! I had a good winning streak last night, where the ads came up for over an hour, then went down for an hour or so, then back up again, etc. This morning I have maybe seen a total of 3 ads (in separate accts). I tried closing everything, I tried clearing cache,... What am I doing wrong? HELP PLEASE!!

PS - BTW, what time did the ads start showing up Tuesday? I just saw them when I logged on in the evening.
SchmoopiePie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 12:47 PM   #1472
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I keep getting stuck in please wait .... land

I keep having to log off and log back in, then it just loads and loads...
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 12:47 PM   #1473
CallMeSavannah

DragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond reputeDragonGrrl has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Yes, it is working, but it takes a lot of clicking to find them. And I've only found the ads on the newspaper page, not like yesterday where they were everywhere.

Dragongrrl, I don't know what to say, are you sure that you have unclicked the box so that you can recieve the ads?
I don't know what you mean by unclicked, but there is n o checkmark in the box.
DragonGrrl is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 12:50 PM   #1474
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by larissanicole
someone said that on the browser google chrome they weren't getting please wait. So I tried downloading it and I'm still getting please wait with that. I think it has more to do with ganz servers then it does your browsers.

you mean like there are too many member logged on right now for the server to keep up with the demand of our click fest?
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 12:50 PM   #1475
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I'm ready for more clickin'! Are the ads still up?
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 12:50 PM   #1476
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by DragonGrrl
I don't know what you mean by unclicked, but there is n o checkmark in the box.
If you don't have a checkmark in the box you should be able to find them. I had to log out and back in. Wish I could help more, hopefully they will start showing up for you soon.
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #1477
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie
HELP!! I had a good winning streak last night, where the ads came up for over an hour, then went down for an hour or so, then back up again, etc. This morning I have maybe seen a total of 3 ads (in separate accts). I tried closing everything, I tried clearing cache,... What am I doing wrong? HELP PLEASE!!

PS - BTW, what time did the ads start showing up Tuesday? I just saw them when I logged on in the evening.
I had to start using IE because in Firefox, the ads just weren't changing for me. I go around and around to different places, but the only place you'll see the ad show up is in newspaper on the very top right. Hang in there, you'll get some more.
lamb is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 12:54 PM   #1478
Sweet!!! Im a
Gift Trainee

tyler195 is a jewel in the roughtyler195 is a jewel in the rough

Wait a second- maybe we shouldn't be eating the apples we win. Remember the movie? The apple was poisned!
tyler195 is offline Male
Old 10-07-2009, 12:54 PM   #1479
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by tyler195
Wait a second- maybe we shouldn't be eating the apples we win. Remember the movie? The apple was poisned!
That already occurred to us! We sell them instead
lamb is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 12:55 PM   #1480
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

anyone else having 3 of the same in each try?

last 6 try's i got

3 apples then
3 diamond apples then
3 snow white outfits then
3 blank boxes
3 diamond apples again then
3 100 kinzcash
wkwcollecter is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: