Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 07:47 PM   #14761
Webkinz :)

VicsAngels is a jewel in the roughVicsAngels is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by katybug
Tomorrow, REALITY hits. The real world awaits us. Yeeks!!!
but only for a week. Then it's time for Trick or Treating. YAY!!!!!
VicsAngels is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 07:47 PM   #14762
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by go24lisa
Thank you ganz-
my grand total
415 Dresses
534 dwarf outfit
343 shoes
332 hats
135 Diamond apples
246 mirrors
807 pies
597 apples-not right as I sold back to W-shop daily
unknown amount of cash

I think I need a week off-my house is a wreck-my friends think I'am nuts - no food in the house-I was even doing this at work...What is wrong with me?? Can't wait for winter fest!!
I sure hope the unknown amount of cash will help you store all your winnings
Amazing!
kawee is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 07:47 PM   #14763
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by katybug
Tomorrow, REALITY hits. The real world awaits us. Yeeks!!!

So true..Yikes lol

i see not ads right now
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 07:47 PM   #14764

go24lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

What will we do with all our time...It will feel like a vacation!
Old 10-18-2009, 07:47 PM   #14765

michenzyk211 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomof4
I hate it when people call an election before all the votes are in...i am still holding out hope for the underdog or in this case the underdwarf!
that is funny
Old 10-18-2009, 07:47 PM   #14766
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Oh nooooo,do not say it is so. Please keep the hope going. Do not give up I am surely not After taking off work yesterday and missing today since I worked a double please please please one more time and then I will let it go.
stylede is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 07:47 PM   #14767

lgr626 will become famous soon enough

I am a hoarder. I will make a room and "hoard" them. LOL
I've got 4 rooms full of nothing but dwarf and Snow White outfits lol. My kids think I have lost my mind.

Gotta go feed the kids now. Still hoping for more ads - will check back after dinner
Old 10-18-2009, 07:48 PM   #14768
Gift Guru

Jazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud ofJazicat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by BubbaGump
Surely there will be a "last hurrah" in the 11:00 o'clock hour since this is the last day. Maybe not, but I'll be checking to see. I've got more than enough of everything, I'm going to sell anything else I get back to the wshop anyway. Except diamond apples, I'll probably hang on to those if I get any more. No ads.
I'd consider keeping some as we may never see them again
Jazicat is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 07:49 PM   #14769

katybug is on a distinguished road

What will we do with all our time...It will feel like a vacation!
Clean the house, remember we have kids and make up for the amount of computer vs. kid time for the past week, grocery shop, shower LOL, sleep, the list continues......
katybug is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 07:49 PM   #14770

michenzyk211 will become famous soon enough

im negitive not positive so i think negitive

no ads
it probably is over
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: