Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 07:28 PM   #14731
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Red Fire
My DH set me up a portable folding table next to the dinner table and let me click the ads during the last run while we ate his wonderful dinner. He's so good to me.

No ad at present.
Wow, that's great!!! I've just delivered the plate in front of the TV....I'm still in the kitchen on the lap top...hehehehe. I explained it's the last night of Snow White.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 07:29 PM   #14732
ishin I was a gifted
Webkinz :)

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

What time was the last round? I've been waiting since yesterday... I hope it pops up again
eeclipse is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 07:29 PM   #14733

jolene30 is on a distinguished road

Before the round today, the least common for me were the mirrors. But it now looks like diamond apples.

No ads right now.
jolene30 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 07:30 PM   #14734
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

we were not talking about trading she was going to have a halloween party and was woundering when to have one sorry
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 07:30 PM   #14735
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

click click click sorry nothing to report yet.

No game
stylede is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 07:32 PM   #14736
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
we were not talking about trading she was going to have a halloween party and was woundering when to have one sorry
The part of the post that was deleted was talking about trading.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:34 PM   #14737
lisag560 is on a distinguished road

no ads.......yet ***sigh***
lisag560 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 07:34 PM   #14738

go24lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you ganz-
my grand total
415 Dresses
534 dwarf outfit
343 shoes
332 hats
135 Diamond apples
246 mirrors
807 pies
597 apples-not right as I sold back to W-shop daily
unknown amount of cash

I think I need a week off-my house is a wreck-my friends think I'am nuts - no food in the house-I was even doing this at work...What is wrong with me?? Can't wait for winter fest!!
Old 10-18-2009, 07:35 PM   #14739

Ravedogg is on a distinguished road

Hi all! Just made it back from visiting with family and friends. How long was the last run? What time KT did it run? Is it back?
Ravedogg is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 07:35 PM   #14740

go24lisa is an unknown quantity at this point

O sorry no ads-I don't even see Dvd ad any more..
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: