Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 06:53 PM   #14671
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by cotoncandybunni
are there any game ads on?
No CotonCandy, no game ads at this time...we are all hoping that they will show up soon! CJ
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 06:53 PM   #14672
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by lisag560
Did rounds....no ads yet
Thanks for helping we need all the fingers we can get for this last hopefully who-ha!

Dvd seen at code but no game
stylede is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 06:54 PM   #14673
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by THREEAMIGOES
Hello - just joining. When did the last run end?

No ads
Last run was a good one but it ended at about 6:20ish.

No game ads at this time...Fingers crossed everyone! CJ
Old 10-18-2009, 06:55 PM   #14674
Webkinz :)

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for answering my question about the last run! You guys are the best. I am going to miss the people on this thread. I think that was one of the best parts of the Snow White promo that I am taking with me

No ads
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 06:57 PM   #14675
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Dvd ad in arcade, code shop and TA. I hope this means that the game is going to come back. That would be so so so cool!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 06:57 PM   #14676
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

No ads right now, hopfully soon
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 06:57 PM   #14677
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by stylede
ok fed the kids ,gave them a bath,read books and off to bed they go (hubby finishing the night for me) So I am here and here I go clicking away. Alright dwarfs give us 1 more Huge one where my finger wants to fall off and go to rehab.LOL

No ad's but seen DVD in code shop
Good for you! I have dinner parked in oven...hubby just got home...don't want to leave my lap top, just in case...hmmm.....how to make this work now....

No game ads at this time for me. Come on 8:00 pm KT!!! More ads please

Okay, got a plan....he just put on this new show that's up here in Canada called Battle of the Blades...it is ex NHL players figure skating with ex Olympic figure skaters. It's actually pretty cool...and because it's pro hockey players, the guys like it too. I can just plop a plate in front of him at the tv and I can stay at the lap top in the kitchen. hehehe, this will work....more ad hunting for me. I feel it....they are close. Need more Fairy Dust!!! CJ

Last edited by ConchyJane; 10-18-2009 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: adding info
Old 10-18-2009, 06:58 PM   #14678
Call me Katrina!
Banned
purplerocks7866 is just really nicepurplerocks7866 is just really nice

Where are they?
purplerocks7866 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 06:59 PM   #14679

jolene30 is on a distinguished road

Have plenty of extras if anyone needs anything.

See the DVD ad right now but no game ad.
jolene30 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 07:01 PM   #14680

lgr626 will become famous soon enough

I hope the ads come back too. I had to leave before the last run was over and didn't get any diamond apples. Got a lot of mirrors though!!
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: