Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 06:46 PM   #14661
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by ducttape
May I ask what ghost thing in the collectors room
trick or treat thing all we know is there is something going to be at the clubhouse i think the 24th-31st
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 06:47 PM   #14662
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by kaylee1880
if there are none other clickable ads soon you guys will be at the winterfest thing or if there is anything for that trick-or-treat thing in the clubhouse? You all are so nice and this was the funest ever! when we would get off subjuct it would get so funny!! (: everyone was so nice to me! and it was fun helping others. i could tell that there ws a lot of members that joined during this. thanks for this thread. (:

-kaylee <3
You are so right Kaylee, this was so much fun! It would be great if the Admins do a tally of how many new members signed on during this event. I know I looked a few times and saw that maybe 1,000 members were signed in but there were 2,000 guests visiting. Just shows how wonderful is!!!!

No ads for me..still looking for even the DVD one. Hopefully the game one will come soon. CJ
Old 10-18-2009, 06:48 PM   #14663
lindsay2116
Webkinz :)

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Everbody i just seen a dvd ad in the code shop thiers hope
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 06:48 PM   #14664
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Jenifer36
Good to know - I'll need to log in and start clicking!

Thanks for the heads up!!!
One day we sat and saw the DVD ad all day long... no correlation to game. Today we had no DVD ad all day long... when it showed up it was magic

no ads but DVD sighted
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 06:49 PM   #14665
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

ok fed the kids ,gave them a bath,read books and off to bed they go (hubby finishing the night for me) So I am here and here I go clicking away. Alright dwarfs give us 1 more Huge one where my finger wants to fall off and go to rehab.LOL

No ad's but seen DVD in code shop
stylede is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 06:49 PM   #14666
lisag560 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by ducttape
May I ask what ghost thing in the collectors room
from what I've seen it looks like 12 different pieces of candy that you collect...then unlock a surprise
lisag560 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 06:49 PM   #14667
hat!? It's 2010?!?!
Gifted

cotoncandybunni is a glorious beacon of lightcotoncandybunni is a glorious beacon of light

are there any game ads on?
cotoncandybunni is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 06:49 PM   #14668
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
You are so right Kaylee, this was so much fun! It would be great if the Admins do a tally of how many new members signed on during this event. I know I looked a few times and saw that maybe 1,000 members were signed in but there were 2,000 guests visiting. Just shows how wonderful is!!!!

No ads for me..still looking for even the DVD one. Hopefully the game one will come soon. CJ
wowie!!
man can't wait for the next group thread like this!
best thing ever (:

hope there is another run doubt it though (:
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 06:52 PM   #14669
lisag560 is on a distinguished road

Did rounds....no ads yet
lisag560 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 06:52 PM   #14670

THREEAMIGOES has a spectacular aura about

Hello - just joining. When did the last run end?

No ads
THREEAMIGOES is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: