Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 05:55 PM   #14611
Webkinz :)

terwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to allterwebkinz is a name known to all

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by stylede
Funny how we remember things like other friends missing put on things. glad someone remember me taking off all yesterday to help with the search then having to work a double today to make up for it. Like I said coffee on now and I will be clicking away with a new freah finger since you all can rest a bit. I am ready to go with the search. Please o my have 1 more ad. LOL
Thank you for all the searching for ads
terwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 05:55 PM   #14612
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

UGH - I knew I was missing it! We had a loose horse so the last few hours has been catch the horse and fix the fence activities.

Congrats to all that got it!!!
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:56 PM   #14613
Lessa is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Ravedogg
I just missed it!!! Awwwwww. Anyone think they will be back tonight? I'm hoping so!
Well I hope they do so you can have some fun and excitement too!
Lessa is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:58 PM   #14614
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
Did anyone find out if the vortex would hold the mirrors or apples?

I just checked and neither fit in the vortex.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:59 PM   #14615
Gift Trainee

Mom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talentMom4 has lots of talent

Ugh...was working. I hope that game shows up again today!
Old 10-18-2009, 06:00 PM   #14616
OnTheWave is on a distinguished road

Just checked No ads. Hoping for one more run. We made enough to finish the Halloween room! Does anyone know if they will be adding the TV, desk chair and the dungeon door this year? Many thanks to all.
OnTheWave is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 06:01 PM   #14617

VicsAngels is a jewel in the roughVicsAngels is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by OnTheWave
Just checked No ads. Hoping for one more run. We made enough to finish the Halloween room! Does anyone know if they will be adding the TV, desk chair and the dungeon door this year? Many thanks to all.
Most likely they won't. Halloween and Christmas items usually get added to the WShop on the 1st and 15th. Sorry

no ads at this time last seen at 6:20
VicsAngels is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 06:02 PM   #14618
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2kinzlover
The WIGiftz has "too many friend requests" right now, LOL! Hopefully that will clear up and I will have them on my list.

C'Mon Ads!
i'm going to send over some storage so they can store all the clothing lol jk
but i will send some diamond apples and mirrors over
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 06:03 PM   #14619
xeroni

Xeroni will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
FYI for those asking...any donations for future WI giveaways can be sent to WIGiftz.
Thanks for the info. And a thanks to Beekay...I JUST learned how to reply and indicate who I was specifically replying to..so a shout out to you too for info re: donations.
Xeroni is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 06:05 PM   #14620
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2kinzlover
I JUST missed it too I just wanna get my dd a few snow white dresses...
Let keep our fingers crossed there will be another run. If not I'm sure that WI will have some kind of contest/give-away for those that didn't get items.

No ads at this time 7:05pm KT,Sunday, last night CJ
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: