Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #14571
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Well the new Tinkerbell Movie is coming out.... Maybe they will do it again for that one
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 05:38 PM   #14572
Yay! I'm
Gifted

breezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant futurebreezie has a brilliant future

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I just found out avout this today (we've been taking a break from Webkinz) and while I was on nothing was happening. Took the kids shopping and wouldnt youknow it, missed everything. Im hoping it's availible later on.
breezie is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:38 PM   #14573
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Well the new Tinkerbell Movie is coming out.... Maybe they will do it again for that one
That would be awesome! Great idea with her new fall fashions she is sporting.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:39 PM   #14574
Webkinz :)
mol2lie2001 is on a distinguished road

Franks8 if you would like a diamond apple, I would be happy to send you some! You can add me as a friend. mol2lie2001.

This is not allowed. No trading or gifting outside the GE.
~Jennielou

Last edited by Jennielou; 10-18-2009 at 05:41 PM..
mol2lie2001 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:39 PM   #14575

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

Thanks again to everyone - it has been a blast! You are all wonderful, friendly people! Hope to see you around again!
CatCrazyMom is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:39 PM   #14576

andigirl has a spectacular aura about

I got 23 pies, 34 hats, 10 shoes, 35 dwarf outfits, 45 dresses, 1 diamond apple and a bunch of mirrors...not a bad run!!
andigirl is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:39 PM   #14577
xeroni

Xeroni will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the insight!
Xeroni is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:39 PM   #14578

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Linus
Considering the last few nights, this is probably the last run. But I'll keep checking now and then. After this week I'm sure going to miss the easy KC and this thread.
I agree. This was amazing. I played on my new European account for the first time. I didn't even know I could get a European account until I met you all through this thread. I took my Kinzcash from 2900 to over 13000 on that new little account, and I will probably be selling items on that account for more kinzcash, since I have plenty on my old account! Thanks again, everyone. I, too, hope we can find another thread to keep the fun discussions going!
mollee84 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:39 PM   #14579

frm44 is an unknown quantity at this point

i got pretty good stuff too, put on another round ganz!
frm44 is offline Male
Old 10-18-2009, 05:39 PM   #14580
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Red Fire
That would be awesome! Great idea with her new fall fashions she is sporting.
oh yeah i really hope there will be one for that!!! (:
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: