Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 05:33 PM   #14561
NDmaria
Webkinz :)

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I didn't get any diamond apples whatsoever. But I got tons of princess dresses.*edit*

I feel bad for the people who missed it. I think dinnertime 5-6EST is a strange time to schedule this actually. It's not so bad if you live on the west coast. I do hope there is another run tonight.

I am going to write to Disney and tell them that I will buy the Blue Ray simply because of this game. What a great idea.

Thanks again to everyone who checked in! Great teamwork!

Again, no trading or gifting outside the GE. Thanks.
~Jennielou

Last edited by Jennielou; 10-18-2009 at 05:49 PM..
NDmaria is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 05:33 PM   #14562
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Oh my, I missed the first 15 min or so trying to see ANYTHING that looked like an ad but I did get
40 mirrors
2 shoes
42 hats
38 dwarf chothes
60 dresses
16oo KC
40 pies
13 appes
How's that for an ending? lol 40 Mirrors?
kawee is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:34 PM   #14563
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Xeroni
I don't know what to do with all the outfits. I am too afraid to go to the trading room, but I hate to sell them. I have sent enough to my friends to drive them crazy. Can items be sent to Admin for future contests?
Yes and No. Item can be sent to WI for future contests. But it's not to Admin that they are sent. And can't do it any more this weekend. Earlier someone reported that their attempt to send a friend request was greeted with the report that the box was full or some such. Stay tuned here. I'm sure someone will report that the box is open and requests can be sent and what the correct address is.
beekay is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:34 PM   #14564
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I hope that's not it. I just got home from vacation, and I always check here first. I got on just in time to see that round just ended.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:35 PM   #14565

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

Considering the last few nights, this is probably the last run. But I'll keep checking now and then. After this week I'm sure going to miss the easy KC and this thread.
Linus is offline Male
Old 10-18-2009, 05:35 PM   #14566

VicsAngels is a jewel in the roughVicsAngels is a jewel in the rough

Now we need cinderella dresses to go with our glass slippers.
VicsAngels is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:36 PM   #14567
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by catsinparadise
I missed most of it, but got lots of clothes....no diamond apples and maybe 3-400 KC, but I am thrilled. I love it when the ads are there every time. That was a blast. I too hope it comes again. I will miss all the chatter on this thread and all the great reporting and little bits of fun when we went slightly off topic. Great friendly group here!!
i can't agree more
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:36 PM   #14568
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

Wow, that was quite a long run. I got a pretty good variety of everything including perhaps 4 diamond apples. And for the first time there wasn't an overload of pies and apples.

Wonder if this was the grand finale or if there will be one last run tonight.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #14569
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

I didn't get any Diamond Apples either, but I did get more of everything else. I will be sure to donate some of my 51 Snow White dresses to WIGifts. I loved the clicking. I will miss it.
leahsmom is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #14570
ducttape will become famous soon enough

Thanks for everyones help..it has been great fun and a great run.
ducttape is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: