Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 11:45 AM   #1411
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Well, maybe you should buy them all a webbie or two. "The office that clicks together, stays together"
Too Funny! Gotta go for now - something about needing to feed myself so that I can concentrate on the next round of clicking frenzy. See you all later! See ya Bindi!

View Post Originally Posted by chipmunk2
I have every single prize now!!
That's a great feeling but I bet you can't stop with just one!
Red Fire is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 11:47 AM   #1412
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Bye Redfire! Happy clicking! We all might want to take some excedrin right now, for the headaches we are going to get later from all these images flashing across our eyes!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:48 AM   #1413
loves

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I have accounts open on Firefox and IE, and the IE one is getting please waits a LOT more. On the other hand, the daily activities do show up on the IE one.
July is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:52 AM   #1414
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Dutchmother
Um, no.

Really, the giraffe is awesome, but the pet gift is weak to me. I was SO dissapointed.
I was happy to get a giraffe, but I'm a bit disappointed in both the gift and the pet. Poor giraffe is concious of its height and so is not as tall as it should be.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:52 AM   #1415
loves

July wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonderJuly wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Check that from my earlier post - it's Google Chrome, not Firefox. Chrome is working great!
July is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 12:00 PM   #1416
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

Thank you guys!! ive gotton if you believe it 5 pairs of drawf shoes, and 2 jackets and three dresses, and 2 mirros!!
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 10-07-2009, 12:02 PM   #1417
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Question Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

OK, I have been clicking away last night and this morning. My little one helps too in between decorating for Halloween , which is what we are doing today. DD got to play once before she was out the door for school. What I need to know is how many of each item is enough?? I apparently have no self-control and keep thinking 1 more, just 1 more! But really after a few of each, is it still the items or is it the thrill of the game? This is probably not the best place to post to get a voice of reason, but who knows!

Happy mining!
psumommy is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 12:02 PM   #1418
mariap is on a distinguished road

I'm getting the Please Wait....... for the past hour. Hopefully when everyone goes back to work at 1pm, I can get more stuff!
mariap is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 12:07 PM   #1419
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by psumommy
OK, I have been clicking away last night and this morning. My little one helps too in between decorating for Halloween , which is what we are doing today. DD got to play once before she was out the door for school. What I need to know is how many of each item is enough?? I apparently have no self-control and keep thinking 1 more, just 1 more! But really after a few of each, is it still the items or is it the thrill of the game? This is probably not the best place to post to get a voice of reason, but who knows!

Happy mining!
Yes, you are right....no voices of reason here! We will only encourage and coerce you into playing more!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 12:08 PM   #1420
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

Yay it's up again! I'm off to collect!
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: