Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 03:27 PM   #14091
Webkinz :)

bambrowneyes is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Ya'll are speedsters around here I can't keep up. Thanks everyone for making this a very fuh thread!! I think they are punishing us for spoiling their fun by solving all their new fancy recipes in 12 hours.
bambrowneyes is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #14092
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Red Fire
Look next to the "quote" button there are two quote w/ a - sign, click on it in each thread you would like to quote then hit the quote button on the last one.

No ads.
Thanks Red Fire!!! I've always wondered that myself but have never taken the time to find out... See you learn something new each and every day here on

No ads all day. CJ
Old 10-18-2009, 03:29 PM   #14093

VicsAngels is a jewel in the roughVicsAngels is a jewel in the rough

the 1st thread says until the 18th, not through the 18th.
VicsAngels is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 03:29 PM   #14094
NDmaria

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

4:05pm EST
I just did a quick sweep...no ads in Today's Activities, Kinzville Academy, Arcade, Caring Valley, Code Shop, Curio Shop, Wish Factory, nor Kinzville Post.

Thanks to everyone else who is on the watch too.
NDmaria is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 03:29 PM   #14095
Webiemommy
Gift Trainee

Abigail01 has a spectacular aura about

Although I hope they come sooner as well, since many of us have been waiting all day, it would be kind of nice if they came fast and furious between 9-11 tonight.
I always sit at computer on Sun. evenings to watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. I could multi-task that way!!
That is what people mean when they say "multi-task, right? Watch TV AND play on the computer?
I thought so!!
Abigail01 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #14096

webkinzfanzter is on a distinguished road

OMG! My first visit with Doug! He gave me a rocky road ice cream!

no ads yet!
webkinzfanzter is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #14097

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Red Fire
Look next to the "quote" button there are two quote w/ a - sign, click on it in each thread you would like to quote then hit the quote button on the last one.

No ads.
View Post Originally Posted by kaylee1880
the botton right buy quote click that find another post you want to quote the clcik the quote botton it should lead you there
View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Krazed
You click on the symbol to the right of the quote button, when you are at the last one you want to quote, click the quote button like normal. And all you quotes will be there.

no ads
Thanks for teaching me that too!!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #14098
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by bambrowneyes
Ya'll are speedsters around here I can't keep up. Thanks everyone for making this a very fuh thread!! I think they are punishing us for spoiling their fun by solving all their new fancy recipes in 12 hours.
lol, indeed my finger tips feel weird. sore, sweaty. I've worn out the right side of the keyboard... k of all things is sticking. Has anyone noticed they can find z easier now than ever in their previous life?

no ads yet last run 4:12-5:30 Saturday pm EST
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #14099
I is Terrific :)
Gifted

shichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Nope, none, nada, ziltch, zero, all day. Not since the dinner hour yesterday. That's why all of us who have been on here all day are going a little batty now.
I am going to cry
shichi is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 03:31 PM   #14100
Webiemommy
Gift Trainee

Abigail01 has a spectacular aura about

What color zone is Doug in right now? I haven't visited him for weeks!

No ads
Abigail01 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: