Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 02:46 PM   #13991
Webkinz :)

bambrowneyes is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I found where the Dwarfs are, sleeping the day away. Snow White says they do not go to the mines in a storm, that they were tried from watching the Georgia Bulldogs, win yesterday GO DAWGS!!! and are napping getting ready to watch the Atlanta Falcons win against the Bears.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgdwarfs.JPG (120.1 KB, 9 views)
bambrowneyes is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 02:46 PM   #13992
I is Terrific :)
Gifted

shichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guide

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

last couple of days 4-5:30pm another hour before we go into despair
shichi is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:46 PM   #13993
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
HAZYDAY, in your message to Red Fire, you quoted their post about red and blue ink, so it looked like your question was related to what you quoted. That's why people are telling you about that

I was just about to post this and CJ beat me to it again

The picture in Red Fire's sig is for their "GE" or "Gift Exchange" thread. That's in the GE forum which is only open to members who have the "Gifted" status. Do a search on the forum for "Gifted" and "GE" and you can find out about how to become "Gifted." The GE forum is the only forum on WI where trading is allowed.
Ah, Cloud, you put it so much more elequently than I. Sorry I took your thunder..hehe..Cloud..thunder, oh my, I am losing it fast

No ads today...come on 4!!!! We want more!!!
Old 10-18-2009, 02:46 PM   #13994
candyapples7
Gifted

mariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of lightmariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of lightmariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Don't tell us that you clicked on them, did you?????

No ads today
i was tempted to but then i realized it wouldn't give me anything
mariomaniac17 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:48 PM   #13995
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

Wow, just loaded my brand spanking new European account and was amazed. It's lightning fast. I may need to save that for Winter Fest? Only 3 accounts... such restraint

no ads yet last run 4:12-5:30 Saturday pm EST
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:48 PM   #13996
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mariomaniac17
i was tempted to but then i realized it wouldn't give me anything
Maybe you should have. They may have awarded you a soft pretzel

Okay, we really need some ads today. Come on ads!!!
Old 10-18-2009, 02:50 PM   #13997
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

This is where I learned how to post pics for forum etc. Hazyday. Hope it helps. I remember how excited I was the first time I actually got it to work.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:50 PM   #13998
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by HAZYDAY
I don't understand these picts like yours that say come in. some I go right to great picts to see and then there are some like yours I get that say "I'm not authorized" or 'are you trying to mess with this persons...'. It makes me feel like a criminal. Could you point me to something that explains this. I'm only a week old at this and need to get some insight. Thanks

I'm not seeing any ads either.
Welcome to WI HAZYDAY!

I PMed you the information on that particular link. I'm sorry it made you feel sad; it is not meant too - it's for my Gift Exchange thread which you must be part of the GE to access. Thanks for asking!

I'm glad you joined us here in the hunt for Snow White Clickable ads and thanks for the tracking!

No ads for me.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:50 PM   #13999
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by home50
Wow, just loaded my brand spanking new European account and was amazed. It's lightning fast. I may need to save that for Winter Fest? Only 3 accounts... such restraint

no ads yet last run 4:12-5:30 Saturday pm EST
Oh boy, a brand new account!!! Yippy, that's so much fun. Now you have to start furnishing it and building up all that cash. Come on adds, Home needs to build her new home!!!
The KC rocks sure will come in handy.
Let's cross our fingers for 4!!! CJ
Old 10-18-2009, 02:53 PM   #14000
candyapples7
Gifted

mariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of lightmariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of lightmariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Maybe you should have. They may have awarded you a soft pretzel

Okay, we really need some ads today. Come on ads!!!
haha yum! see here they are :
Attached Images
File Type: jpgUntitled-2.jpg (208.8 KB, 16 views)
mariomaniac17 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: