Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 02:34 PM   #13971
Webkinz :)
ducttape will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Thanks Conchy I was just wondering. I know things are different with other countries. Sounds liike you had a nice meal and now for more dessert more gooseberry pies.

No ads
ducttape is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 02:35 PM   #13972
grandson096

grandson096 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Have fun gran at bingo...town id not allowed

We will keep up the add hunt for you.

No adds today. Cj
so sorry, won't do that again, wasn't sure guess I should have followed my instinct and said something else, again sorry.
grandson096 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:36 PM   #13973
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by HAZYDAY
Sorry I'm not the red & blue person this was a new ? relate to your green pict that says come in. I'm waiting for the ads and just exploring this wonderful site. THanks again
Maybe you were trying to click on the link to their Gift Exchange at the bottom of their post??? If so, because you are not Gifted, you are not allowed to go there. That would explain why you are blocked. Just a theory on what you may be referring to.

No ads at all today! CJ
Old 10-18-2009, 02:39 PM   #13974

Mom2kinzlover is a jewel in the roughMom2kinzlover is a jewel in the rough

Was the contest until the 18th or through the 18th? Did it end last night at 11:59p or tonight at 11:59p?

Either way we should have had an ad blitz this weekend! A final blow out!
Mom2kinzlover is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:39 PM   #13975
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by grandson096
so sorry, won't do that again, wasn't sure guess I should have followed my instinct and said something else, again sorry.
Don't apologize! Go have fun at bingo. We just don't want anyone getting into trouble.
It's for everyone's protection, especially the younger members.
Now, off with you to bingo.
We'll save some gooseberry pies for you.

No ads today. Come on 4!! CJ
Old 10-18-2009, 02:39 PM   #13976
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Hi, Hazyday. I found the section on Frequently Asked Questions extremely helpful when I started on WI, esp. the Forum rules. Welcome aboard. If we can help with anything let us know but from experience the longer you are here and talking to other people the more you learn. Trust me I'm still learning and there are so many kind people here that are great teachers. I just did a full sweep and again, sadly, no ads.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:40 PM   #13977

scrapkinz will become famous soon enough

i again 3x each place and guess what i found...

nothing
scrapkinz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:40 PM   #13978
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Red Fire
In the thread Forum Rules it relates that Red and Blue are reserved for admins and moderators.

Please Doc come out and play soon and long today!
I don't understand these picts like yours that say come in. some I go right to great picts to see and then there are some like yours I get that say "I'm not authorized" or 'are you trying to mess with this persons...'. It makes me feel like a criminal. Could you point me to something that explains this. I'm only a week old at this and need to get some insight. Thanks

I'm not seeing any ads either.
Sorry I'm not the red & blue person this was a new ? relate to your green pict that says come in. I'm waiting for the ads and just exploring this wonderful site. THanks again
HAZYDAY, in your message to Red Fire, you quoted their post about red and blue ink, so it looked like your question was related to what you quoted. That's why people are telling you about that

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Maybe you were trying to click on the link to their Gift Exchange at the bottom of their post??? If so, because you are not Gifted, you are not allowed to go there. That would explain why you are blocked. Just a theory on what you may be referring to.

No ads at all today! CJ
I was just about to post this and CJ beat me to it again

The picture in Red Fire's sig is for their "GE" or "Gift Exchange" thread. That's in the GE forum which is only open to members who have the "Gifted" status. Do a search on the forum for "Gifted" and "GE" and you can find out about how to become "Gifted." The GE forum is the only forum on WI where trading is allowed.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:41 PM   #13979
candyapples7
Gifted

mariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of lightmariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of lightmariomaniac17 is a glorious beacon of light

haha guys, i was just looking up a recipe for soft pretzels on CD kitchen and guess what i see? a banner almost identical to the one on webkinznewz.com for the snow white dvd! those dwarfs are everywhere BUT webkinz!
mariomaniac17 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 02:42 PM   #13980
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2kinzlover
Was the contest until the 18th or through the 18th? Did it end last night at 11:59p or tonight at 11:59p?

Either way we should have had an ad blitz this weekend! A final blow out!
I do believe it was worded "through the 18th" which would infer until tonight KT.
Let's hope so. I'd hate to think we've all been hunting ads all day long for no reason

No ads today. CJ
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: