Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 11:15 AM   #1381
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by askelly
I must admit-- this is FAR better than the fall fest was! I've managed to get 40 different items in about 30 minutes. I counted how many times i had to go between the front page and the todays activities and it varies. Sometimes it was 20 or so and then it was 2 or 3 then 9 or 10... just keep clicking!!

Whoever says that that game is addicting-- YOU'RE RIGHT! hehehehehe!
Thanks askelly! I've been clicking for quite some time, and only found 2 ads. I'm fine with that, because I was on yesterday when the glitch let us keep coming back for more! I'm just killing time until Hallmark opens so I can go buy every tawny pup they have! (Oh brother, my brain has been replaced with this: !)
Bindidog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 11:16 AM   #1382
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

I was playing alot this morning, but now the neither ad shows up.
mel959800 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:16 AM   #1383

downtown0104 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by wkwcollecter
hahaha thats exactly what i have been doing.
"ok i will just get 1 more apple"
"ok mabey 1 more apple"
"well since im so close to 20 apples i'll just get to 20"
"oh no, i got 21 by accident, guess i will have to go to 25"
"ok i got 25, hmmm mabey i should just get one more mirror"
"ok just one more mirror"
etc etc

did i mention that i called in sick from work
ok its a little addicting

I am having the same issue here. I keep saying just one more time or my kids need just a few more to be even. The only problem is I did go to work and I am feeling guilty for not calling off and playing here. I feel that if I stop I might miss something. I am being so productive today!
downtown0104 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:17 AM   #1384
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Is anyone still seeing the ad?
Old 10-07-2009, 11:19 AM   #1385
BKWFL

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mel959800
Is anyone still seeing the ad?

yes, still works fine for me...

guess I can't stop now, can I???
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:20 AM   #1386
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I can't find the ads, you better keep going Einstein! I'm trying different accounts, and it's the same on all of them!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #1387
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Going to the Magical Forest and clicking out, which automatically returns to the newspaper, is a great strategy. Thank you all. Also, periodically logging out and resetting browser. Just sold 15 apples to clean out dock. 4 whole dwarf outfits, 2 Snow White dresses, 6 magic mirrors, money and many, many pies. This is crazy!!
wendypie is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:22 AM   #1388
mariap is on a distinguished road

Wow, since 9am EST time I have played 20 times and won 3 prizes each time. With my 21st try I only won one prize. All and all, this is better than fall fest and I wish I wasn't at work because I am getting very little done!!
mariap is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:22 AM   #1389
BKWFL

Einstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to beholdEinstein jr. is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I can't find the ads, you better keep going Einstein! I'm trying different accounts, and it's the same on all of them!

thank you for the tip.

I am glad dh is meeting with customers for lunch ;-)
Einstein jr. is offline Female
Old 10-07-2009, 11:25 AM   #1390
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

Donation Award 

I have yet to get the dwarf show, but have lots of everything else.
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: