Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 11:38 AM   #13741
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Trojankyd
I have a birthday party to go to today...its starting to look like I'll probably be gone for the grand finale! Grrrrr!
What's that Sneezy Dwarf....is that a cold coming on??? cough cough oh oh, I think I just heard Doc tell you that you may have to excuse yourself early from the party and get some bed rest, with lap top in hand of course

No ads today...yet...
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 11:40 AM   #13742
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by nucleardan
Hi all. Doesn't look like I missed many opportunities yesterday. Seems like the same so far today.

I think I'm gonna go outside and enjoy the fall air!

BTW no ads found on last sweep.
Hi Dan, you haven't missed a thing, other than great company of course!
No ads since the dinner hour yesterday I'm afraid.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:43 AM   #13743
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I'm just checking in to see how many ads I missed yet this morning......but it doesn't look like I missed a thing! We've got to go outside and work on that darn fence, but luckily the football game starts at 1:00, so the work will stop and we'll come inside (And I'll be on the computer!) I've never liked football games or rainy days so much as I have this weekend! Good luck you guys...see you in a couple of hours!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 11:44 AM   #13744
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Trojankyd
I'm starting to think we're a very dedicated, but small group of Webkinz lovers. When inthe clubhouse, I'm not seeing very many Snow Whites or dwarfs. Interesting....
Chances are if you see a lot of them, they come from here. You have to remember that they don't have the resources we do
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 11:44 AM   #13745
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have decided I am going to store some of my costumes on my pets. Most don't have that many outfits on so it's one way not to have to buy more storage.

I have been neglecting things to look for ads. I could not see how I had so many things in my dock even with the things from the mine and then realized I had over 150 carrots from my garden to sell off.

I haven't seen any ads yet, not even for the dvd.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 11:46 AM   #13746
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I am not seeing any ads, not even the DVD one
Old 10-18-2009, 11:47 AM   #13747
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
I have decided I am going to store some of my costumes on my pets. Most don't have that many outfits on so it's one way not to have to buy more storage.

I have been neglecting things to look for ads. I could not see how I had so many things in my dock even with the things from the mine and then realized I had over 150 carrots from my garden to sell off.

I haven't seen any ads yet, not even for the dvd.
Too funny with the carrots! Dwarfs love carrots don't they? Maybe you could dangle a few to get them to come out of hiding

No ads today. CJ
Old 10-18-2009, 11:48 AM   #13748
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

Hey Everyone!, thought the ads would be crazy good today, soon hopfully!

No Ads on my end
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 11:48 AM   #13749
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

Dwarf Ad Findings - Sunday October 18th
8am - None

9am - None
10am - None
11am - None
12pm - None Yet

1pm -

2pm -
3pm -

4pm -

5pm -
6pm -

7pm -
8pm -
9pm -
10pm -

cozmic is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 11:48 AM   #13750
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
I am not seeing any ads, not even the DVD one
Hey Cows, top of the mornin' to ya! Nope, no ads, no DVD ads, nothing nada...sad for the grand finale day isn't it CJ
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: