Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 10:14 AM   #13611
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Good Morning, hope the ads show up for the last day of the event
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2009, 10:14 AM   #13612
Webkinz :)

Ravedogg is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Thanks.....Everyone is extremely helpful, I don't know why I didn't get on here sooner. Only you all can truly understand the devotion and time we spend in making Webkinz the most awesome experience ever! I am so grateful for all of the help on the ads.

I just did a run-through and no ads....boo.

I'm going through mining withdrawls.
Ravedogg is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 10:15 AM   #13613
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Ravedogg
Thanks all for the help! This website is awesome! I can't wait to tell my friend (who is as equally addicted as I am to Webkinz) that she needs to join. I've been following all weekend and I am just as frustrated as you all are because I need to hear that mining song!!! I finally decided to figure out how to post and now I think I will try to make my "signature" for WI. I am loving this!!!!!!

My totals so far for this contest are 32 green dwarf suits, 26 dwarf hats, 23 dresses, 16 dwarf shoes, 14 mirrors, 13 diamond apples, 68 pies (sold the apples....maybe 20-30 of them) and tons of kinz cash!!!

Just checked and don't see any ads, yet!

Welcome, Ravedogg! So gald you joined WI and our "warm & fuzzy" tracking thread and have found it useful.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 10:15 AM   #13614
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

ok, off to work I go good luck today and I will see you all tonight.

forever clicking and still no ad's
stylede is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 10:16 AM   #13615
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jenifer36
So glad people are brining this post forward by flutterby from last night - It was super cute and well done so late at night(at least for me!).

Dwarf Ad Findings - Sunday October 18th
8am - None
9am - None
10am - None
11am - None yet
12pm -

Thank you, thank you very much! I was reading back through the posts to see what I missed and read it and laughed, then saw your post about reposting it today, so I thought I'd bring it forward. Marnabear's add for the 7th dwarf was icing on the cake..here we go again, cake, pies, coffee....donut

Let's hope we get some ads at noon KT!!!! CJ
Old 10-18-2009, 10:19 AM   #13616
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I am on vacation....and have spent way too much time in front of this computer...so no ads, I am off to find some different webkinz stuff not usually found where I live...in sunny warm florida, and yes I am freezing my **** off up north right now in cold rainy Massachusetts, but I will get to watch the Patriots game today.

Happy mining all, hope the ads do come, even if I miss them!!
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 10:22 AM   #13617
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by catsinparadise
I am on vacation....and have spent way too much time in front of this computer...so no ads, I am off to find some different webkinz stuff not usually found where I live...in sunny warm florida, and yes I am freezing my **** off up north right now in cold rainy Massachusetts, but I will get to watch the Patriots game today.

I hope YOU find some great new webbies stuff.

Dwarf Ad Findings - Sunday October 18th
8am - None
9am - None
10am - None
11am - None yet
12pm -

Ads last seen Saturday 4-5:30PM
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 10:22 AM   #13618
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Has anybody seen the dvd ad 2day ?
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 10:22 AM   #13619
ell I love cats.

Cutiecutepie has disabled reputation

i haven't seen any dvd ads today.
it's kind of odd
Cutiecutepie is offline Female
Old 10-18-2009, 10:22 AM   #13620
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by catsinparadise

My husband yells at me when I play webkinz when we are on vacation (yet he is allowed to check his facebook)... lol Have a fun time!

No ads yet
supernova187 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: